Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
IySae.jpg
kdJm5.jpg
yb1jW.jpg

[h=1]Simonne [/h] SUNshine Girl Simonne, 23, wants to train whales for a living. And not in a health club, wise guy. This 5-foot-3 Aries enjoys rugby and golf, John Grisham books and daydreaming. She thinks brains are sexy and once met Prince William. She doesn’t say if he had brains. (Mark O’Neill/PHOTO)

At this rate she will be a whale some day. Too thick for a pin up in my opinion.............6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I think they misunderstood: she doesn't want to train whales, she said she's on her way to becoming a trained whale....lol...

This is a prime example of the old "what the fuck were they thinking" scenario.....2/10

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:
IySae.jpg
kdJm5.jpg
yb1jW.jpg

[h=1]Simonne [/h] SUNshine Girl Simonne, 23, wants to train whales for a living. And not in a health club, wise guy. This 5-foot-3 Aries enjoys rugby and golf, John Grisham books and daydreaming. She thinks brains are sexy and once met Prince William. She doesn’t say if he had brains. (Mark O’Neill/PHOTO)

At this rate she will be a whale some day. Too thick for a pin up in my opinion.............6.5/10

6/10.

mark_fender05

Joined Apr 25, 2011
Messages 60
blackram said:
Is she an SP? She did look familiar, like maybe somebody that might have advertised here or on another place.
Guido said:
I was thinking the same thing but I can't put my finger on it. 6/10 as a pin up but again I would happily bring her into my bedroom.

Not that I know of. I know she does some modeling for several different agencies (modeling agencies, not SP agencies). Unfortunately I can't really share any other things other than that for privacy reason, but who knows :dontknow:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
0jQ3q.jpg
3WTWL.jpg
dnVRr.jpg

[h=1]Rachel [/h] SUNshine Girl Rachel, 19, loves physical sports, like rugby. She also enjoys horror films and shopping, which can also be pretty physical. But this 5-foot-2 Virgo has a softer side. She wants to be an esthetician one day and has a kitten called Marshmallow. (MARK O'NEILL/PHOTO)

Nothing really stands out about her but I would say she is an improvement over what we have seen here lately...................7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Is that 5 o'clock shadow under her arms????

To say she's an improvement over what we've been getting is like saying it is better to buy the deluxe 2 dr sport lada instead of the basic 4 door lada....

5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom