Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine girl Theresa, 24, would love to wish everybody a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. What a better way to raise a glass of cheer! She wants all your wishes, desires and dreams to come true

Well this looks like sister number #3 to me. While she may be the youngest I'm having a hard time believing she is only 24. She has had less plastic work done than the last two so maybe she can scrap together a 7 ?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
In bosco's post, the first pic makes her look like a female gumby dammit.....and what's with the gay mirror shots?

She might be all right in person but in these shots? nope.....6/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
In bosco's post, the first pic makes her look like a female gumby dammit.....and what's with the gay mirror shots?

She might be all right in person but in these shots? nope.....6/10

You still hung a bit there tboy :biggrin: - Bosco's been awol since the Muff post.

BuzzSaw

Reviewer
Joined Feb 11, 2011
Messages 791
8/10, she has a lovely prominent derriere. Is Bosco perhaps sleeping off a bit too much bubbly??

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Yep not my work today. It wasn't up at 3 in the morning so I just retired to sleep.lol.

Anyhow this one is trying to hard..........7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Yep, the last three girls look almost the same as each other, in the end, quite surprisingly, the overdone Nat G, looks almost subtle and polished compared to the other two. The second girl, Sianne, is the worst of the three, with the last girl, Theresa, somewhat in between.

Theresa would've looked much better if she hadn't dyed her hair platinum -- well they all would've, though I think Nat G probably pulls it off best. Sianne took all of the same elements and somehow made them all the worst. Sianne does have a great derriere though.

I gave the first girl Nat G, a 70% the first time, but now by comparison, she's a 90%. So on the adjusted slutty-looking scale, Theresa slots in at 85%, while Sianne gets an adjusted 60%. Unadjusted they'd only be 70%, 66%, and 47%, respectively.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Kirstin [/h] SUNshine Girl Kirstin, 20, hopes to one day own a high-end beauty salon. While she waits for this dream to happen, single gal Kirstin keeps busy playing hockey and football, and watching her fave TV shows Jersey Shore and Sons of Anarchy. She’s also looking for a man who’s got a nice personality, soulful eyes and a great sense of humour. (Mark O’Neill photo)

Another inked out freak.............5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom