Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Ummmm they started out SO well this week now we've got two of the most masculine looking women I've ever seen?

Man hands and that isn't a forehead, that's a FIVEhead!!!!

5/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
She looks a little older than 31 and the photographer didn't do her complete justice and she needs a bit more make up, but the bod looks pretty awesome in that black polka dot thingy. Nice wheels as well - 8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Catherine is the Friday Sunshine girl, so she's not going to be a continuation of their Calendar Girls series, she's going to be a regular SSG. That's because on Fridays they usually accompany the photos with a video of that day's girl. Speaking of video, you should check out her video, they might make you change your mind about her (or not).

Regarding her looks, no she doesn't look like a man, she's just a tough lumberjack-type of woman, that's all. I've met plenty of girls like this, they'll drink beer with you, watch sports with you, swear with the best of you, but they will also go to bed with you. She won't be a soft-girl, she'll do things hard with lots of animation. I'll bet she makes for an amazing MPA, with a strong upper body to really work out the kinks in the back.

She's got a few tattoos in naughty places, but they aren't overwhelming. Her headlights are really round and large, not sure if that's because they're implants or wonderbra (or both).

I'm gonna give her a 75%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Colette

Colette

SUNshine Girl Colette is October in the 2012 SUNshine Girl Calendar.

We don't know how old she is, but I'd say she was in her late 30's, early 40's. If she is, then she's got a fantastic body. But somehow her face just isn't pulling me in. 90% for the body, 60% for the face. Overall 75%.

Something about her reminds me of Felicity Huffman from Desperate Housewives. I won't post a picture of FH, as I've already posted too many of Colette. :)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
RLLvD.jpg
UBo28.jpg
beyve.jpg

[h=1]ia [/h] SUNshine Girl Emilia is February in the 2012 SUNshine Girl Calendar. To order your calendar, just call toll-free 1-877-624-1463. (Alex Urosevic/Photo)

For a Milf she's okay but she is not in my opinion a calendar girl.................7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
[h=1]ia [/h] SUNshine Girl Emilia is February in the 2012 SUNshine Girl Calendar. To order your calendar, just call toll-free 1-877-624-1463. (Alex Urosevic/Photo)

For a Milf she's okay but she is not in my opinion a calendar girl.................7.5/10
Waaayy too much plastic surgery on the face, she's just one step away from being Joan Rivers. Body looks disproportional to the face. 50% only!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She's carrying a little too much around the waist for a true pin up and her jaw line is too pronounced as well...........7/10

that's what I thought too, in one pic she's got quite the belly in the other, it's pretty flat....guess the retouching budget didn't cover every photo?

As for today's, what's up with all the masculine faces? They are almost as bad as those body builders from the other thread!!! 9/10 for the body, 4/10 for the face.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
As for today's, what's up with all the masculine faces? They are almost as bad as those body builders from the other thread!!! 9/10 for the body, 4/10 for the face.....
Facelifts, either the clients request that the surgeon pull their faces too tight, or the surgeons themselves don't know when to stop. By the time they're 40, some of them can't even smile properly, face doesn't allow them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom