Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
GenevieveLajoie said:
Wow. Though crowd. She's super cute. I'd totally do her for free.

Actually, it's not that we're a "tough" crowd, we're talking about women who are portraying themselves as a "pin up", a woman so attractive that guys will want to put her up on their locker, over their workbench, or whatever. Is this girl a pin up? Hardly.

IMO pin up girls, should be the top percentile of the population. If you can walk down any street and find 4 women more attractive, then she shouldn't be a sunshine girl.

To put it in perspective:

Guys put pictures up of cars on their walls, on their desktop, as screensavers. Would a guy put a chevy malibu up on his wall? I doubt it. To be put on a wall it'd have to be something special, something like an aston martin DB9, Gallardo, McLaren Mercedes Z22, Zonda, something along those lines....Now not saying women are cars, but yesterday's girl was probably a camaro, but not a Z28 camaro, just a run of the mill camaro.....

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
tboy said:
Actually, it's not that we're a "tough" crowd, we're talking about women who are portraying themselves as a "pin up", a woman so attractive that guys will want to put her up on their locker, over their workbench, or whatever. Is this girl a pin up? Hardly.

IMO pin up girls, should be the top percentile of the population. If you can walk down any street and find 4 women more attractive, then she shouldn't be a sunshine girl.

Guys put pictures up of cars on their walls, on their desktop, as screensavers. Would a guy put a chevy malibu up on his wall? I doubt it. To be put on a wall it'd have to be something special, something like an aston martin DB9, Gallardo, McLaren Mercedes Z22, Zonda, something along those lines....Now not saying women are cars, but yesterday's girl was probably a camaro, but not a Z28 camaro, just a run of the mill camaro.....

And what's wrong with a Camaro, see new thread, circa 1969 is one of my favourite ATFs. I'm a hard marker and that makes my numbers hard to gauge. There are no 10's as there's always a flaw. The number of 9.5's I've seen/met in my life can be counted on one hand. There are a whole mess of 9's and you're right, they get the best spots on the locker doors and over the workbench at work.

Does this young lady catch my eye, you bet ya! She is in great shape, but it's her eyes. Mannnn!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Blackrock13 said:
And what's wrong with a Camaro, see new thread, circa 1969 is one of my favourite ATFs. I'm a hard marker and that makes my numbers hard to gauge. There are no 10's as there's always a flaw. The number of 9.5's I've seen/met in my life can be counted on one hand. There are a whole mess of 9's and you're right, they get the best spots on the locker doors and over the workbench at work.

Does this young lady catch my eye, you bet ya! She is in great shape, but it's her eyes. Mannnn!

I'm with you on the late '60s but who would post a basic 2005 camaro on their wall? Now a zedder, maybe, or one of GM's project cars? probably. But a basic brown camaro? nope, uh uh.....

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
BT and Blackrock because I am a nice guy, I have bought both of you two gentlemen a new pair of glasses!

I'm with Repoman, 4/10. No meat, no curves, just skin and bones and a face only a mother could love.

I WOULDN'T do her and that is scary!!

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
Rayden said:
BT and Blackrock because I am a nice guy, I have bought both of you two gentlemen a new pair of glasses!

I'm with Repoman, 4/10. No meat, no curves, just skin and bones and a face only a mother could love.

I WOULDN'T do her and that is scary!!

I wear glasses and being on the skinny side is not a negative. The nerves are closer to the surface. Everyone knows that. Oooops, apparently not.

Rayden, I know you're a nice guy, despite what Rayfinkel says about you.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yr56m.jpg

SUNshine Girl Steffanie’s goal is to one day become a high school teacher. This 19-year-old Capricorn seeks an honest mate whom she can trust. She lists one of her hobbies as swimming and her favourite sport as cheerleading. (Todd Gillis photo)

Girl next door look and extremely cute.

7.75/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Yes, VERY cute and once again, why the fuck didn't they make 19 yr olds that looked like that when I was 19???? bastards.....

that's the best pthoto, the rest? some are REALLY lame and some? ewwwwww.......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

n8gHV.jpg

SUNshine Girl Golnaz, 21, has a goal of becoming a hair stylist. This 5'8" Libra likes spending her spare time at the beach. (Todd Gillis photo)

It's very rare when I say that a girl needs to put on a few pounds but we have one here.

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom