Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beenthere123

Some of you like them meatier. She is my type to spin her around and have my way with her. 8.5/10

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I don't fucking believe it. I am having trouble spitting this out! OK here it goes.

I WOULDN'T do her she's too damn frail looking. NOT even with BT's shrivelled pecker!!

4/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
holy crap, she's so pale she's almost translucent and as much as I like em petite, she's WAY too skinny even for me.......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday, August 26, 2010

SUNshine Girl Katherine, 27, is a writer, segment producer and anchor for The Naked News (excuse us a moment while we call our cable company). When she's not uncovering news stories Katherine likes vegan restaurants -- and comic books and comic book illustrators, which is why she will be at the FanExpo at the Metro Convention Centre this weekend. The expo runs from Aug. 27-29. (Jack Boland photo)

A woman of different looks.

8.5/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
The neck thing in the fetish wear photo is unusual and a different red than the rest. She gets extra marks for trying to look slutty I suppose. 7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
but****ody......

For a gf? she'd be awesome...as a pinup? not so much......

I guess you can't say butter body.....??????

C

Cycleguy007

SUNshine Girl Stefanie, 26, tells us that her most memorable moment -- and a dram come true for her -- was when she went swimming with the dolphins. Lucky dolphins. Otherwise when she's out of the water Stefanie likes to dance to house music, which she says is "in my soul."

:great: :great: :great:

C

Cycleguy007

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Alas do I see cameltoe?

7/10

Exactly what I thought! :) (And a shaved peach with such definition visible THROUGH the fabric! :love:)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Slim but very sexy curves and an extra point for that delicious looking camel toe. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom