Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's pretty sexy, I don't know what her origins may be? Mediterranean, like Greek or something? Very exotic looking.

Here's her write up:
SUNshine Girl Michelle is a fashionista who loves to be in front of the camera. It is her fifth Sunshine Girl photo shoot. She likes modelling, being a pro hairstylist, singing and is ready too get hitched this summer too her favourite guy. This brown-eyed 5-foot-4 beauty loves to travel and just got back from a trip to Cuba. (Jack Boland Photos)
Here's some more pix of her:

I'll give her an A-! She somewhat reminds me of Erica Ehm from the classic MuchMusic days.

SUNshine Girl Nicole has a love for our great outdoors. The 5-foot-5 Aquarius is thrilled that the nice weather has finally arrived so she can head out to do some camping — preferably with friends and family. Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network

She's kinda Royal Oak hot, after about 5 beers she's a goddess. B+!

After a five-year hiatus, Jenny is back as a SUNshine Girl! Our 5-foot Pisces is now into Muay Thai training, the cosmetics field and has a few addictions — Hello Kitty, Ramen noodle soup and her ever-growing tattoos. She’s an animal lover and has two chihuahua mixes, Mickey and Minnie. Jack Boland/Postmedia Network

I think the 5 years have only served to make her bigger, despite Muay Thai training. It's probably a good thing for her, as it let's her have more canvass area for her already overblown tattoos. Nothing about her is working for me. C+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom