Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Hunter is a real road warrior who can’t get enough of motorcycles, classic cars and working on her truck. Our blonde beauty gets equally revved up working under the hood, or styling up for a modelling event. (JACK BOLAND/POSTMEDIA NETWORK)

She's got a good body, but it's all been ruined by the poor taste (tattoos & platinum hair dye)! She has some appeal, of course, somewhat like a peeler from the 80's has some appeal. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Vikki is a woman who can do it all. She’s a model, dancer, actor and she’s trained in ballet and jazz — all this while working on a degree in drama and environmental studies at university. When our gal’s not too busy, she also acts as an environmental activist (Stan Behal/PostMedia Network)

This granny has kept herself in good shape. With all of that enviro activism, I'm betting that she's a hippy, and that she's gotta great big fluffy bush. :biggrin2:

I'd do her once or twice, at least. B+!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
blackram said:

This granny has kept herself in good shape. With all of that enviro activism, I'm betting that she's a hippy, and that she's gotta great big fluffy bush. :biggrin2:

I'd do her once or twice, at least. B+!

Granny? Doesn't do anything for me - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She's got a slightly large nose, but it does have some appeal in the cuteness factor. Her writeup says she's an aspiring Victoria's Secret model, well I don't think that's ever going to happen. She's a very cute GND, but hardly VS model quality.
SUNshine Girl Kirsten is an aspiring Victoria’s Secret model who would put her modelling earnings towards a car. Which car? It doesn’t matter as long as it’s a convertible. If our girl isn’t playing video games, you can probably find her tanning or hitting the gym. (ERNEST DOROSZUK Photos)

A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
So her write up is:
SUNshine Girl Zara is a hands-on kind of girl who is studying to become a massage therapist. Our blue-eyed Taurus loves spending time outdoors and with her friends.The lovely Zara is searching for a REALman ... which reminds us that we have some serious muscle pain. (Stan Behal photo)
She's not a bad looking gal, even though she's slightly on the heavier side. At least she's not overflowing her dresses like some girls do. I wouldn't mind getting a massage from her one day, at a reasonable price. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom