Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUNshine Girl Vikki is a woman who can do it all. She’s a model, dancer, actor and she’s trained in ballet and jazz — all this while working on a degree in drama and environmental studies at university. When our gal’s not too busy, she also acts as an environmental activist (Stan Behal/PostMedia Network)

This granny has kept herself in good shape. With all of that enviro activism, I'm betting that she's a hippy, and that she's gotta great big fluffy bush. :biggrin2:

I'd do her once or twice, at least. B+!

She's got a slightly large nose, but it does have some appeal in the cuteness factor. Her writeup says she's an aspiring Victoria's Secret model, well I don't think that's ever going to happen. She's a very cute GND, but hardly VS model quality.
SUNshine Girl Kirsten is an aspiring Victoria’s Secret model who would put her modelling earnings towards a car. Which car? It doesn’t matter as long as it’s a convertible. If our girl isn’t playing video games, you can probably find her tanning or hitting the gym. (ERNEST DOROSZUK Photos)

A-!

So her write up is:
SUNshine Girl Zara is a hands-on kind of girl who is studying to become a massage therapist. Our blue-eyed Taurus loves spending time outdoors and with her friends.The lovely Zara is searching for a REALman ... which reminds us that we have some serious muscle pain. (Stan Behal photo)
She's not a bad looking gal, even though she's slightly on the heavier side. At least she's not overflowing her dresses like some girls do. I wouldn't mind getting a massage from her one day, at a reasonable price. B+!

SUNshine Girl Louren is an Aries who just loves doing make-up. In fact, next to doing her hair and dancing, doing make-up is her favourite thing. But when she’s not engaged in any of those pursuits, you’ll find Louren working out at the gym. (Ernest Doroszuk Photos)

Kind of a cute GND, slightly on the curvier side of things. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom