Made with Love

IN-Call Buttercup@Bonbons

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
I really can't add too much to Jack Bauer's version of event with Buttercup. Jack's review is accurate and precise.

buttercup-4-copy.jpg

I will add a few notables. Buttercup loves flexing her cheek muscles in this position. Those little cheeks were popping like chiclets!

As Jack mentioned she does have a rather large tat on her back which is cool with me. Her bbbj is the stellar point of the session. Watching her little mouth engulf the entire thing without even a gag is quite an accomplishment.

Parking at this downtown location is a bit of an issue. It's near the Rogers Centre and the meter pricing was $1.50 every half hour and $25 on special event night. It was Sunday and the lot was empty. Nothing was going on and that dang meter insisted on $25. Here I was arguing with a machine! I even socked it one upside the head but in the end I paid $25!!

$160 hour special for Buttercup and $25 for parking!!!

Now my next bonbons I'm thinking I should sample are Champagne

champagne-water-mark-6.jpg

and Red Velvet

water-mark-4.jpg

If anyone has any info SHARE IT WTF are you waiting for!!

jack bauer

Reviewer
Joined Aug 13, 2012
Messages 321
I will add a few notables. Buttercup loves flexing her cheek muscles in this position. Those little cheeks were popping like chiclets!
Ah, yes! I'm getting a picture in my mind of what that was like :)

Parking at this downtown location is a bit of an issue. It's near the Rogers Centre and the meter pricing was $1.50 every half hour and $25 on special event night. It was Sunday and the lot was empty. Nothing was going on and that dang meter insisted on $25. Here I was arguing with a machine! I even socked it one upside the head but in the end I paid $25!!
There are some places not too far away that aren't quite that expensive. Then again, I guess it depends on time of day/week and what's going on in the area..

Now my next bonbons I'm thinking I should sample are Champagne
She's next on my list. Won't get to see her this week, so if you want to be first, you have your chance :)

Top Bottom