Made with Love

IN-Call Buttercup@Bonbons

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
I really can't add too much to Jack Bauer's version of event with Buttercup. Jack's review is accurate and precise.

buttercup-4-copy.jpg

I will add a few notables. Buttercup loves flexing her cheek muscles in this position. Those little cheeks were popping like chiclets!

As Jack mentioned she does have a rather large tat on her back which is cool with me. Her bbbj is the stellar point of the session. Watching her little mouth engulf the entire thing without even a gag is quite an accomplishment.

Parking at this downtown location is a bit of an issue. It's near the Rogers Centre and the meter pricing was $1.50 every half hour and $25 on special event night. It was Sunday and the lot was empty. Nothing was going on and that dang meter insisted on $25. Here I was arguing with a machine! I even socked it one upside the head but in the end I paid $25!!

$160 hour special for Buttercup and $25 for parking!!!

Now my next bonbons I'm thinking I should sample are Champagne

champagne-water-mark-6.jpg

and Red Velvet

water-mark-4.jpg

If anyone has any info SHARE IT WTF are you waiting for!!

jack bauer

Reviewer
Joined Aug 13, 2012
Messages 321
I will add a few notables. Buttercup loves flexing her cheek muscles in this position. Those little cheeks were popping like chiclets!
Ah, yes! I'm getting a picture in my mind of what that was like :)

Parking at this downtown location is a bit of an issue. It's near the Rogers Centre and the meter pricing was $1.50 every half hour and $25 on special event night. It was Sunday and the lot was empty. Nothing was going on and that dang meter insisted on $25. Here I was arguing with a machine! I even socked it one upside the head but in the end I paid $25!!
There are some places not too far away that aren't quite that expensive. Then again, I guess it depends on time of day/week and what's going on in the area..

Now my next bonbons I'm thinking I should sample are Champagne
She's next on my list. Won't get to see her this week, so if you want to be first, you have your chance :)

About this Discussion

14 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom