Made with Love

You win the Lotto Max $ 50 million jackpot

Max

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 71
What would you do?.

After paying all my debts as well as my relatives' will take a long vacation around the world. Buy gold stocks :bad: and buy myself a jr hockey franchise.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
amber-jade said:
fund a research clinic for Huntingtons ...and other genetic disorders
50 million might just find the cure(s)

Very nice.

I would use a significant portion to also help fund medical research, set up charitable organizations and/or give to charities and those in need, fund medicine, build hospitals fully staffed and functional in needy countries.

Invest some.
Fully Take care of my family, extended family
Keep some for my future wife and kids - not have to worry about anything.

Buy a lamborghini reventon

(oh..and buy out andy @ Mirage and all the other agencies..lol...and keep all the ladies for myself....take care of them...living in my ocean side California home......lol)

Through another HUBGFE party!

(wow...50 mil goes along way)

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
$50 million

$50 million

Max said:
What would you do?.

After paying all my debts as well as my relatives' will take a long vacation around the world. Buy gold stocks :bad: and buy myself a jr hockey franchise.

10% -Friends, SPs, family (some) and charity
10% - Gold & Silver bullion
2%- Debts & new Cars
2%- REALLY crazy cars
10% Short term A+ investments (<5 yrs) & crazy spending:party:
20% Mansion-Estate
2%- Interesting private investments
4%- Trust fund for ATFs kids
40% -Resolute Fund (>5 years)

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
I would pay off my debts and then get lost for a while. Go adventuring, most likely alone. I would make friends along the way, and see everything I could and experience everything I could. But I would not leave before giving my two best friends their own little fortunes, and setting my Grandmother up with whatever situation she needed to make her life the easiest possible.

My family does okay, I would not worry about them immediately.

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
Tiger Woods said:
How would you find that out RAWD.

I'd keep my eyes open.

I've always been amazed (and dismayed) how obvious people can be. Most don't even bother to hide it.

On the other hand, people who genuinely care and who are oblivious to material wealth...they are a whole other kind of special.

I

iceman_dci

Dedicate a yearly donation to cancer research (instead of one lump sum) my family has been devastated by this disease and I already do what I can to help. Build hospital wings for cancer treatment for children (a friend's son has neuroblastoma).

A tidy sum to my friends who've been with me through thick and thin. No more family to speak of.

Basically become a philanthropist.....oh and of course buy out Andy and all of the rest of the Agencies hehehehe.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Some to charity (only the ones that I feel the money is going into somebodies pocket.)
help out family and friends.
Lock up 50% of it in a solid paying investment that the kids will leave happily ever after.
The rest is to just enjoy life, because it really is too short.

B

Beenthere123

ChaosTheory said:
(oh..and buy out andy @ Mirage and all the other agencies..lol...and keep all the ladies for myself....take care of them...living in my ocean side California home......lol)

Through another HUBGFE party!

(wow...50 mil goes along way)

I am game for that, Andy name your prize. :great:

Half for Charity, paying debts, friends and family. Leaves me with $ 25 mil, invest half of it and other travel around the world eating caviar and drinking Cristal.

Slackers

Joined Nov 1, 2009
Messages 45
sadly the way lotto max has been going ,
no ones been winning the jackpots or the extra numbers

seriously its been record breaking tickets bought 3 weeks in a row , and the extra maxmillions only going to 55.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Before cashing in the ticket....move, change my contact info, long meetings with lawyer and accountant. Then I'd wait for the hoopla to die down.

After...discreetly take care of my family and friends. Buy a summer house and a winter house, not mansions. Set up charitable funds and scholarships.

Then I'd travel. It's such a big world, and I've seen so little of it.

D

Demien2k5

...I guess I'd just put it wth the rest, and life would go on as usual, the days flowing into weeks, one SP (and occasionally 3! LOL!) at a time.

It's Better To Be Me!

H

HOF

50 Million ways to leave your lover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTiyLuZOs1A LMAO

I have:
1. no family that I would share anything with.
2. 4 very close friends that I would share with never have to worry about anything again.
3. 16 friends that would each get 100K
4. Cancer, Heart, Parkinsons, Huntingtons, Children's wish, Cancer Assistance, Interval House
would receive a lump sum donation.

UofT, UW & McMaster would each receive scholarship money
I would set up a trust fund for youths that can't afford to participate in sports.
I would help to build another hospice in the Hamilton area.

I like Canada, so I'm thinking a nice property in Muskoka, a little place somewhere in the GTA, just for roots. I would have an interior designer do up my places. It would have to be comfortable, classy and practical, nothing really flashy. Maybe, I'll retain Lauren Summerhill's services as a designer! LOL.

The frivilous things just because:
New wardrobe, rolex

Season's tickets for the HABS: and take Sebelle to all the games;) I get the best seats possible for Montreal at Toronto and take Sebelle in her HABS dress!

I'd have season tickets for the Boston Celtics and Kareena would accompany me. :tongue:

I'd have season tickets for the Dallas Cowboys. Hmmm, I don't know who likes the cowboys so the ladies could let me know and I'd draw 3 winners. They do everything big in Texas! LOL

I'd fly to Glasgow to watch the Celtics beat the Rangers! I'd need a date for that too:)

Now for a new vehicle: I'd take suggestions, keep in mind that I'm 5'3, hate driving standard, not really into flashy cars. I'm thinking mid size SUV, cadillac, lexus, bmw, lincoln. I don't want a huge vehicle; I don't have to compensate for anything like Cute-Bald on that other board. LOL

Mirage: Anna, Aspen, Britney, CarmenD, Chantelle, Courtney, Daniela, Greta, Hanna, Gemma, Sabrina, Kate, Tessa and Stephanie. Oh and Brooklyn too.

Roommates: Billie, Cameron, Cory, Chrissy, Dani, Darcy, Erin, Raya, Sasha and Tyler

GSpot: Samantha, Emilia, Layla Riya and Nia

Sassy's: Mia, Sophie, Valery, Kate and Danielle

Dream: Abby, Alena, Brianna, Britney, Jessica, Keissy, Kenzi, Khloe, Mika, Natalii and Steph

Exquisite: Caroline, Pamela, Sebelle and Caitlyn

TGF: Karen, Candy, Sabiha, Annabella, Jenna and Pandora

Indy gals: Brynn Winters, Noir, Kyra, Kaelyn, PaulaTRZ, AlannaJohnson, Jordan James, Kim Jones, Kareena, Latika, Jennifer McQueen, Gina-Leigh, Paris (Niagara), Bobbi (Niagara), Melanie4yourpleasure, Cassandra(Hamilton), Adrienne Morgan, Randygirl, DaniHarper, Paris(London), Melanie Kensington(London), Saskia(London),

There's more, but you get the picture. :tongue:

Top Bottom