Made with Love

Update: HUBGFE Get-Together Party

GDLLover said:
Save some for us! The HOF is a chick magnet, were in trouble boys, lol.

rolling my eyes...yea, he's a chick magnet all right.

nrGHs.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I just wanted to let you all know from a personal perspective how proud I am to be a part of this wonderful family with all of our great members and Admin Team. This get together has snowballed in to such a wonderful avenue for all of us to get to know each other and for the Agencies and Ladies to promote and introduce themselves to such a wonderful group of people who all share in the fun and enjoyment of this hobby.

My deepest thanks to all of you for making HUBGFE THE place to be.

Mongo said:
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I just wanted to let you all know from a personal perspective how proud I am to be a part of this wonderful family with all of our great members and Admin Team. This get together has snowballed in to such a wonderful avenue for all of us to get to know each other and for the Agencies and Ladies to promote and introduce themselves to such a wonderful group of people who all share in the fun and enjoyment of this hobby.

My deepest thanks to all of you for making HUBGFE THE place to be.

+1 ... except, you know, I'm not part of the admin team :cool:

HOF said:
I'm gonna meet all the ladies! :cool:
Still the same after all these years! lol

GDLLover said:
Save some for us! The HOF is a chick magnet, were in trouble boys, lol.
If you see a few of the ladies (and HOF) missing don't expect to see them for a while.
SillyGirl said:
rolling my eyes...yea, he's a chick magnet all right.

HOF, someone knows you! :lol:

LTO_3

What an incredible line-up! (More confusing than the buffet at The Wynn in LV)

What an incredible line-up! (More confusing than the buffet at The Wynn in LV)

Will CP be big enough?

Guys, we may be outnumbered if all the Indies and establishments attend - yipee!

Gosh, I promised Ava Skye that I'd see her before that party. (Who else did I promise?) :shock:

TGirlNikki, you always pass with flying colours. (Will Adelle bring her whip?)

Eat your heart out Hugh Hefner!

p.s. It might be advisable to bring a list of those girls that you want to meet first because it's going to be so distracting. :roll:

Mmm, and if you get tired of using the whip, I'll be happy to deliver a couple of spankings to the naughty! :666:

At the last party, I gave Molly a few lovepats... we had a duo together the next day, and I could see an outline of my handprint on her lovely behind!

I guess my spankings aren't for the faint of heart! :mdr:

Question:

Would it be beyond acceptable consideration to hold such an event at a charming piano lounge instead of a strip club? This is often the case with such socials in the US.

The idea is to allow the women to present themselves as ladies, and see how they interact in a place of greater social grace, and for the gentlemen to do the same.

This is but an opinion, and if it is one that is unwelcome, I apologize.

Lauren Summerhill said:
Question:

Would it be beyond acceptable consideration to hold such an event at a charming piano lounge instead of a strip club? This is often the case with such socials in the US.

The idea is to allow the women to present themselves as ladies, and see how they interact in a place of greater social grace, and for the gentlemen to do the same.

Hmmm.. let me tell you what is going to happen if you put these guys at the piano lounge, they will get the ladie top the piano and cheer for them to strip.. and few horny dude will try to stick their man hood in to piano after few drinks..

Sounds like good party? :mdr:

Let your hair down Lauren!

Let your hair down Lauren!

Lauren Summerhill said:
Question:

Lauren,

This is a party for happy people, not a state dinner for stick-in-the-muds! Unless, you want me to stick it in your mud! :tongue:
You are expected to attend this social science outing wearing daisy dukes, spaghetti string top, or summer dress with no panties!:great:
You need to attend so we can have a drink, flirt and end up doing the horizontal hustle in my hotel:love: I'd like to introduce you to a dancer Echo, you ladies will enjoy each other.

I promise that the next time I'm dining with her majesty that you'll be my guest. You should know that the Queen is a bit of a lush and is known to run about the palace in her knickers:drunk:

Lauren Summerhill said:
Question:

Paging Dr.Kildare! ... Dr.Kildare to the ER, stat! Seems there's a snooty, cellulite-afflicted woman presenting in dire need of having a massively condescending and dangerously pretentious stick pulled out of her ass! Dr.Kildare where are you....!? :arf:

this sounds like fun!!

this sounds like fun!!

Although I absolutely abhore driving in downtown Toronto, I am gonna try and make it to this party. I am new here, but I guess this will help "break the ice"??
:great:

Lauren Summerhill said:
Question:

I think it's a good idea for several reasons.
The sound level in a quieter lounge makes for better conversation, the women won't be competing with the dancers and women will feel more welcome.
Fewer guys would show up, but I think those mostly interested in meeting SPs would be there.

Saying that, strip clubs are easiest to do - they have lots of empty space, attractive servers and entertainment is free.
They won't care what the ladies do for a living.

Top Bottom