Made with Love

Eye Candy TOFTT - Mercedes @ Eye Candy

S

Swede

huzgYmR.jpg

From the photos and reviews on another board, I was after the new girl Elena at EC but she was booked up and I suspect she will be a toughie to get to see. Quality hunting Handles such as Sandonthebreeze and Elasowipo are already in there LOL. A very nice phone receptionist suggested Mercedes to me saying Mercedes is also fairly new. A good call. There’s a Promotion that if you book for an hour you get 50$ off the next visit.

Mercedes is GND. Not DDG so pickier guys manage your expectations. That said, I found her attractive and I think so will the majority of the Pooning community. She has a slim toned figure with a tiny waist and a terrific ass. Thin light brown hair. Smaller breasts with rose colored button Nips. I think she’s a smoker.

She broke the ice with a Passionate DFK at the door and this continued right into the shower. This girl crushed my face with DFK. Out-Fucking-Standing. On the bed Mercedes is right on her game. She really sold the Girlfriend menu to me with intensity and passion.

The young lady enjoys DATY. Mercedes has a Tight little Peach that I’m still thinking about. Back arched, hands on your head and writhing her tight little Peach until the O-Train arrives. She’s not a fan of digits.

Great BBBJ. Good techniques using different speeds, head turns, tongue teasing, and pressures. Worshipping type of BBBJ experience with great DT and BLS. I can’t remember if she was CIM.

She Gets right into FS and is vocal which is always a turn on. DFK while in Mish and CG. What an enjoyable Lay. MSOG and works for the full hour.

Only negative was my session started late so I got into the room at quarter past the hour. No biggie but 45-minutes later there was another SP pounding on the door and Mercedes had to leave to see to it while I was scrambling for my clothes. She came back to the room and said it was OK and finished me off which I greatly appreciated. When i left, there was a young lady in sweats waiting outside the room. I'd rather not have this type of thing happen.

This aside, Honestly One of the better sessions I have had in a while. For only being in the industry for a month, I think that Mercedes is already a very good SP with a high service standard. A Definite repeat.

Hope this helps.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Arched back=yum yum

Tiny waist, terrific arse =yum yum yum

Face crushing DFK=yum yum

Quality hunting handles - who is Elasowipo, must be from the other board??

A Yum yum review by a yum yum character=no homo here

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
Thanks for sharing! A closer inspection may be warranted. ☺

The $50 codes are a great promo.I believe you can also use it at Mirage. They're only good for 30 days so don't forget to use it before it expires. I learnt the hard way and lost out when.

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Hey,

Thanks for sharing. I've been interested in seeing her for a while... heard and read a lot of good things about her. She sounds like a really fun girl to spend time with.

And thanks for letting us know about the promo! :good:

Too bad about the overlap on sessions/girls... but hey, sometimes that s**t happens when girls share a location. Still... not justifiable.

Anyway... let me look at my calendar. Crossing fingers my windows match her schedule.

Top Bottom