Made with Love

The Ottawa GFE MA discussion thread

PrimeTimer

Joined Dec 19, 2021
Messages 20
Oh, I wouldn't say that. MA services are usually much more affordable than SP services.
Only to guys like you that know how to play the game. The GRAND majority of spa clients just roll with the upcharges, ranking up the bill. Door fee and basic MA fee and upcharges generally rounds up to $300hr. I'm pretty sure your game is like mine, which is to not pay the upcharges. If the MA wants me as a repeat-client, then she'll make sure I'm happy with the session and will make me want to repeat. It's a win-win for both sides. 😀

Last edited:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Only to guys like you that know how to play the game. The GRAND majority of spa clients just roll with the upcharges, ranking up the bill. Door fee and basic MA fee and upcharges generally rounds up to $300hr. I'm pretty sure your game is like mine, which is to not pay the upcharges. If the MA wants me as a repeat-client, then she'll make sure I'm happy with the session and will make me want to repeat. It's a win-win for both sides. 😀
I suppose there is a game there that can be played. But then even if you don't want to play those games, you get a basic naked HJ, and a lot of guys are just completely peachy with that, and they don't want anything more than that. Given that level, you get that cheaper than with an SP.

PrimeTimer

Joined Dec 19, 2021
Messages 20
I suppose there is a game there that can be played. But then even if you don't want to play those games, you get a basic naked HJ, and a lot of guys are just completely peachy with that, and they don't want anything more than that. Given that level, you get that cheaper than with an SP.
Agree. However a basic naked HJ isn't what I need and I would not pay $200hr for that. But that's me 🤷.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
When you add in the "extras" fee that many are wanting, they are not more affordable. Not all are like that, but most of the one's I have seen are asking for an SP's rate on top of the door fee you already paid.
Yes that is true, but there are guys around who just want a release, and aren't interested in too much interaction with the girl apart from her hand action.

S3xy42069

Joined Dec 19, 2021
Messages 16
When you add in the "extras" fee that many are wanting, they are not more affordable. Not all are like that, but most of the one's I have seen are asking for an SP's rate on top of the door fee you already paid.
Yup. They are not looking for long term clients. Experience ma clients will weed them out and if by mistake we agreed to pay then likely no repeat session due to high rate.

Last edited:

S3xy42069

Joined Dec 19, 2021
Messages 16
They are seeing SP's charging $300+ these days, so they want a little piece of the same action. But the $300 level is unsustainable in this town for the long term. A few guys were willing to pay soon after the lockdowns ended, because they were dry for a year, but now things have to return to normal rates again. Only a few girls can sustain $300+ rates, but it's not something for all girls to charge.
True but they can always tour to Toronto, West coast cities or uncle Sam cities. Just ain't many luxury spenders in Ottawa.

Takemyhand

Joined Jan 12, 2022
Messages 4
Extortionist MAs are much more abundant these days, plus the prices for extras are climbing higher and higher. Girls are even charging for kissing and fingering now....ridiculous. In regards to Champagne bouncing around, she was just looking for a change, didn't like it, went back and realized grass isn't always greener and then dipped again. Shit happens.

PrimeTimer

Joined Dec 19, 2021
Messages 20
Extortionist MAs are much more abundant these days, plus the prices for extras are climbing higher and higher. Girls are even charging for kissing and fingering now....ridiculous. In regards to Champagne bouncing around, she was just looking for a change, didn't like it, went back and realized grass isn't always greener and then dipped again. Shit happens.
"ALO ➡️ Alpha ➡️ ALO ➡️ Alpha" doesn't fall in "she was just looking for a change" 🤣

Imagine if every clients would refuse to pay these upcharges/extras... Imagine if clients would only stick with MAs that make sure they are satisfied.

There's 2 problem in this game. The upcharging MAs and the balls-less clients.

Takemyhand

Joined Jan 12, 2022
Messages 4
"ALO ➡️ Alpha ➡️ ALO ➡️ Alpha" doesn't fall in "she was just looking for a change" 🤣

Imagine if every clients would refuse to pay these upcharges/extras... Imagine if clients would only stick with MAs that make sure they are satisfied.

There's 2 problem in this game. The upcharging MAs and the balls-less clients.
I think some promises were made to her to entice her over to Alpha that didn't pan out in the beginning, so she went back to ALO, but then something happened with management during the short time that she went back to ALO which caused her to want a clean break.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I don't think Champagne's extreme mind-changing has anything to do with just wanting change. It probably just means she doesn't know what she's looking for, and so she flits around like a feather in the wind.

Top Bottom