Made with Love

The Ottawa GFE MA discussion thread

ModusOperandi

Super Moderator
Joined Aug 30, 2018
Messages 7
Hi Super Moderator,
What about an Ottawa's only section?
Let's keep the main GFE thread for voting only, without cluttering it up. Maseeker or any of the mods might make announcements in that thread for your information, but please move all discussions about anything into this thread.

As for your question, obviously we'll look into it at some point in the future. But it's going to require an overwhelming amount of Ottawa traffic for us to consider it. So you can consider that your challenge: force us to move you guys into your own section.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Ive been gone for a while since covid came into the picture, with my health issues i cant risk getting that shit. I know the history behind this Maseeker list , and to put it simple its a bunch of BS. I read this thread and coudnt hold off. I have some very close hobby buddies who are from the Ottawa area and they visited a few girls on the list, to say its a sham is beyond words. The list is pure shill BS. The Maseeker username isnt even one guy, its a group of guys who get privileged sessions and discounts from the Spas and higher mileage from the girls when they mention who they are. they claim that they do this at the goodness of their hearts and to do us hobbyists a favour, what a load of garbage. Buyer beware.

P.S and i also have it on good authority that that misogynistic multi banned trouble maker SHOWBIZZ is here now as well. This place will go to shit in a hurry

Dont believe me ? I will get my buddies to post here soon and you can hear it directly from their mouths.

PrimeTimer

Joined Dec 19, 2021
Messages 20
#1: ... group of guys who get privileged sessions and discounts from the Spas and higher mileage from the girls when they mention who they are.

#2. i also have it on good authority that that misogynistic multi banned trouble maker SHOWBIZZ is here now as well. This place will go to shit in a hurry

#3. Dont believe me ? I will get my buddies to post here soon and you can hear it directly from their mouths.
#1. Tell us which girls and from which spas those maseeker guys received their privileged sessions and discounts. Until then, you are just a mad man that needs help.

#2. I've interacted with showbizz and he appears to be misogynistic to the lower tier beta "male". You may need more help than identified in #1.

#3. We're still all waiting for your "buddies" to post... Do you really have buddies? Or are you just mad? Even more help than #1 and #2 maybe?

Last edited:

Renolt

Joined Dec 22, 2021
Messages 11
A strong -1 for the beautiful Kiki at the CMJ spa. More focused on harassing her clients to pay extra than actually providing a good basic MA session. Obsessed with money beyond belief 😂
Kiki has some competition: Lana at CMJ. When I declined her ridiculously expensive extra fee, she turned into a dead fish and the session was cut short. This doesn't even meet the lowest threshold for GFE. -1 for Lana (and no repeat).

Renolt

Joined Dec 22, 2021
Messages 11
Seriously, what`s wrong with hostesses extorting clients for highly priced extras?
Ladies - if it's extra cash you want, focus on providing a good session and you`ll receive awesome tips.

Last edited:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Anybody noticed that Champagne who was previously with ALO, and then went to Club Alpha, is now back again at ALO? She's basically a ping-pong, bouncing around everywhere back and forth.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Seriously, what`s wrong with hostesses extorting clients for highly priced extras?
Ladies - if if it's extra cash you want, focus on providing a good session and you`ll receive awesome tips.
They are seeing SP's charging $300+ these days, so they want a little piece of the same action. But the $300 level is unsustainable in this town for the long term. A few guys were willing to pay soon after the lockdowns ended, because they were dry for a year, but now things have to return to normal rates again. Only a few girls can sustain $300+ rates, but it's not something for all girls to charge.

PrimeTimer

Joined Dec 19, 2021
Messages 20
Ladies - if if it's extra cash you want, focus on providing a good session and you`ll receive awesome tips.
It must work with a few guys and these MAs are trying to make all guys like them. It's up to us to say NO and report back here for everyone to avoid them. WE have the money.

canuckhooker

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 134
They are seeing SP's charging $300+ these days, so they want a little piece of the same action. But the $300 level is unsustainable in this town for the long term. A few guys were willing to pay soon after the lockdowns ended, because they were dry for a year, but now things have to return to normal rates again. Only a few girls can sustain $300+ rates, but it's not something for all girls to charge.
And just like paying for extras in an SC, they are over-priced, uncomfortable and risky. Much better to take your $300 and see a legit SP rather than try and secretly get your rocks off in a champagne room or a spa.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Top Bottom