Made with Love

The Big 4-0.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I finally hit the big 4-0. And with it, I realized that I can no longer date young, 20s something women. It isn't because I feel that they look to young for me (actually, I kind of do feel that way), but it is because I can no longer pick them up given that I now look too old for them.

The reason why women don't date older men (without vast riches) is because dating older men make the woman, herself, feel less attractive. When young girls are with older men, they feel less attractive in their own mind. They reflect on their own beauty and fear that these older men are the best they can get. This makes the woman feel bad about her self-worth and therefore makes her refuse older men.

So, now that I am old, and old looking, I will have to start dating 30+ year olds.

Everything comes to an end. Even Wayne Gretzky's goal scoring prowess slowed down eventually.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,067
The reason why women don't date older men (without vast riches) is because dating older men make the woman, herself, feel less attractive. When young girls are with older men, they feel less attractive in their own mind. They reflect on their own beauty and fear that these older men are the best they can get. This makes the woman feel bad about her self-worth and therefore makes her refuse older men.

You're full of it.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
And some pay 40% over.

LOL. That was a good one. It made me laugh. Thank you for that.

Yes. Sigh. I treated this lady very well, but she became very upset when I didn't put her as my #1. Ironically, when I tried to put her as my #1, she didn't like that either. So, no way to please her. She was always pissed off at me and so I thought I would make one last ditch effort to make things smooth between us.

But, she is stubborn and just wants to feel good about herself, so she continued my ban. Oh, where will I find another Mississauga Asian to replace her? There are only about 150 of them working tonight.

E

ERecTile

Just remember, the SPs are just as lucky to be with you as you are to be with them.

Don't put any woman on a pedestal - EVER.

That last line is the only one that made sense in this thread...sorry, 40 is NOT old. Lots of MPAs tell me they prefer older men. Yeah, many of them are pulling my leg while they're pulling my dick, but think about it, these women have seen it all, and generally, guys in their 40's and up are more mature, experienced and respectful, and overall more interesting. Hell, I didn't hit my stride mentally and emotionally UNTIL I reached 40!

Top Bottom