Made with Love

Public sex

Only in a dojo and on a park climber.
But messed around with other naughty activities on a picnic table, bus shelter, park bench, swings at a school playground, on a Greyhound bus, in a church, Mel Lastman square, at a fountain, museum, library, green room, GO train station, GO train, classroom, stairwells, bathroom at Tango's, dance floor, movie theatre, various spots on Centre Island, and in cars at many interesting places.

I think I've managed to get 1/2 road side rest stops in the Provence (no homo), some of the parks in the city (once again, no homo), Centre Island (on one of the more secluded beaches), a few washrooms, a few stairwells (no SW), a few balconies, road head X 'a Few', in my parked car more than once (when I had one, and no SW), in other cars (no SW), on a rock in front of a busy waterway, in two boats, gotten and given a HJ on Greyhounds (no Homo), nookie on a train, one(?) alleyway, and the coup de grace, in a couple of churches.

I like public sex. I do put some effort into being 'child safe', but beyond that semi-public sex really gets me hot (and in longer relationships it becomes something to keep things fresh). I basically want as public as I can get, with the thrill of nearly getting caught, without actually being directly caught. I've been interrupted, but managed 'to cover' (I think), more than once. It's good fun as long as you clean up, and aren't doing it in a place or at a time where kids are likely to see.

University Lecture Hall
401,400, Highway 7,11, on the way to Ottawa.
Parks
Brother's Bathroom
Forest
Parking lot
Behind stores
Beach, lake, pool, sauna
Sailing
In a shed, Snowmobiling. Lean too in the winter.
Many more.......:angel:

Lots already listed like getting a bj driving in the car _once or twice while people snoozing in the back seat on longer drives.

Under the staircase at university. mid afternoon

On the top of the eaton centre parking, car , daylight and that included some spoon/doggie anal woo hoo:gasp:
LOts of parking lots come to think of it, lots of fields by roads, bathroom of girlfriends parents house, they were in the kitchen, LOst it on a pooldeck in the backyard.
only bathroom at a house party also in uni, the banging on the door was distracting lol.

damn i was a horn dog

scotty said:
damn i was a horn dog

WAS???????
m1709.gif

happy0188.gif
happy0188.gif
happy0188.gif
happy0188.gif

Cycleguy007 said:
The "fogging up windshields" statement in your "Location" field, makes a whole lot more sense to me now! :tongue:

Slut! :he: :tongue: :love:

LOL thanks :) Guess I never bothered to tell you the fun I indulge in every now and then

Prim0 said:
Only thing i've done that I haven't seen already listed...

Hood of a car on the side of the freeway...late late at night.

Omg so cool! How did you manage to not get caught?
I guess I've had some fun on the side of a freeway too back when I was an ummm wandering teen, but had bushes for cover

The Options Menu said:
I think I've managed to get 1/2 road side rest stops in the Provence (no homo), some of the parks in the city (once again, no homo), Centre Island (on one of the more secluded beaches), a few washrooms, a few stairwells (no SW), a few balconies, road head X 'a Few', in my parked car more than once (when I had one, and no SW), in other cars (no SW), on a rock in front of a busy waterway, in two boats, gotten and given a HJ on Greyhounds (no Homo), nookie on a train, one(?) alleyway, and the coup de grace, in a couple of churches.

I like public sex. I do put some effort into being 'child safe', but beyond that semi-public sex really gets me hot (and in longer relationships it becomes something to keep things fresh). I basically want as public as I can get, with the thrill of nearly getting caught, without actually being directly caught. I've been interrupted, but managed 'to cover' (I think), more than once. It's good fun as long as you clean up, and aren't doing it in a place or at a time where kids are likely to see.

I like your approach to it! Very cool. I am kinda confused about the ones you chose to say "no homo" about. I don't mean to be stupid...it comes naturally... what does "no SW" mean??
I think I found I pushed the limits of getting caught or not a hell of a lot more when I was younger. Now I just don't wanna get arrested lol. Have noticed though that most people if not all just don't notice. They're too wrapped up in their own lives. And the few that do, can't really digest what it is they're seeing.

Cycleguy007 said:
WAS???????
m1709.gif

happy0188.gif
happy0188.gif
happy0188.gif
happy0188.gif

HA HA HA (sarcastic laugh)

I like to think I have more aaaa balance in my life these days;-) I dont think about it every second ..just most seconds

Whats the old saying Im not as good as I once was but im as good once as I ever was lol

At a couple of parties.

First time in a room with a couple 4 feet away intently watching. When we finished that couple was gone and another single lady was using a vibrator on herself.

Second party, in a room with 6 couples all engaging at the same time. BTW, its interesting when you have many squirters together, lets talk fountains everywhere!

I have discovered that public nudity does not bother me in the slightest, who knew.

IfYouSeekAmy said:
I like your approach to it! Very cool. I am kinda confused about the ones you chose to say "no homo" about. I don't mean to be stupid...it comes naturally... what does "no SW" mean??
I think I found I pushed the limits of getting caught or not a hell of a lot more when I was younger. Now I just don't wanna get arrested lol. Have noticed though that most people if not all just don't notice. They're too wrapped up in their own lives. And the few that do, can't really digest what it is they're seeing.

Public Parks, and road side rest stops, are often joked about, and actually used, for anonymous liaisons between gay men. Hence the 'no homo'. The no SW, is short for 'No Streetwalkers', as I've never had the (arguable) pleasure, and it seems like cheating to list places where you paid for sex.

I'm a 'Strip Club Only' guy, but I have lots of respect for any no BS, 'as honest as you want her to be', sexual services provider.

Blank_Dave said:
Anyone surprised that I have not? Haven't even wanked it in public. :p And going at the pace I am, I won't be doing any of the above. Might be for the best though. Oh well.:eek:uch:

I'm in the bottom half of my 30s, and the big 'leg up' I got was a couple of early, and multi-year relationships. You can kind of make a game of it... Now, it's usually the case of a 'pure pickup', or somebody a few dates in, who wants to show how edgy / naughty / wild / uninhibited they are. That seems to be directly proportional to how boring their day jobs are.

edit: I'm neither rich, nor do I have delusions of being a stud, and I'm in the midst of one of my longer dry spells. At this point I'd settle for 'any sex' as opposed to 'public sex'. :)

The Options Menu said:
Public Parks, and road side rest stops, are often joked about, and actually used, for anonymous liaisons between gay men. Hence the 'no homo'. The no SW, is short for 'No Streetwalkers', as I've never had the (arguable) pleasure, and it seems like cheating to list places where you paid for sex.

Thanks so much for explaining :)

Prim0 said:
Just got damn lucky! And it was very late and we may have had some cover from trees further up the road. We were too into it to care if a convoy of semis had parked to watch...it was just one of those times.

Haha that's wickedly awesome! Too bad I'm always the initiator...I think I'm too chicken to propose that to anyone I know

What's better about public sex, is it knowing that people are watching or the possibility you might get caught?

I like daring women to go a bit beyond their limit, whether they are shy and reserved or very bold.

Auggie said:
What's better about public sex, is it knowing that people are watching or the possibility you might get caught?

I like daring women to go a bit beyond their limit, whether they are shy and reserved or very bold.

For me, just being watched is a bit of a turn off, but the adrenalin rush of nearly getting caught is pure gold. Well that, and like you said, the thrills I get from a woman pushing her boundaries.

Top Bottom