Made with Love

Pleasuring Oneself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at the pics on the previous page lol...... Oooooor maybe one of you could post something.... Have you ever been caught? :tongue:

The first time was when I was in my single digits so not gonna go into that one. Umm once when I was a teen I was standing outside a mall waiting for my cousin to pick me up. I noticed this older supersexy looking guy kept driving by me looking at me. I guess I should have been creeped out and maybe I was a little but mostly I was sooooo flattered. I wasn't the type to be noticed. Anyhow...yup the last round that he drove by I could tell he was vigorously jerking off and I just had to smile and I turned my back so he wouldn't see me laugh. I still to this day love watching a guy or girl get themselves off. And maybe this is why I'm so fascinated by playing in cars whoknows :neutral:

Just look at the pics on the previous page lol...... Oooooor maybe one of you could post something.... Have you ever been caught? :tongue:

The first time was when I was in my single digits so not gonna go into that one. Umm once when I was a teen I was standing outside a mall waiting for my cousin to pick me up. I noticed this older supersexy looking guy kept driving by me looking at me. I guess I should have been creeped out and maybe I was a little but mostly I was sooooo flattered. I wasn't the type to be noticed. Anyhow...yup the last round that he drove by I could tell he was vigorously jerking off and I just had to smile and I turned my back so he wouldn't see me laugh. I still to this day love watching a guy or girl get themselves off. And maybe this is why I'm so fascinated by playing in cars whoknows :neutral:

THAT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gasp:

Boys, boys, boys, get a room...separate rooms...separate cities...separate countries. Now back to our program...

NaJzyh.jpg

although I like ifyouseekamy's better but this is yummy too...:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

917 Replies
156K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom