Made with Love

IN-Call My Original Raven @ Indi review

B

Beenthere123

Just saw that another of my ATF babes has joined this site, so here is my contribution.

She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. Sexy, classy, just DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Huge to die for eyes, great smile, perfect round ass. Hey She is just PERFECT And to boot, also smart, sensitive to other's feelings and genuine.

Started DFK the moment I got in, couldn't get enough. Didn't hit the mandatory shower till 10 minutes later. We were just enjoying each other. Out of the shower and more DFK and more DFK. She went to see JR the man and started with big time DT, more DT, heard her moans and actually believed she was having a great time. She just wouldn't stop, heard the gagging noise but meant nothing to her she just swallowed till Ihad to stop her.

She then went for the sock, I said don't you want me to please you a bit. She said yes but we have at least 2 rounds to go. Wow, found another nympho. Mish, doggie, then put her on the side with one leg on top of the other and entered her by the side. She just loves this, all wet and screaming. Kept going at it, more and more.

She just doesn't stop, really loves sex and more sex. Asked her for Greek in that position and she said 'Hell yes, please'. Entered her with no lube, then greeked her doggie as well and I just couldn't help myself.

Damn that was great. Talked for a long time before we knew it I was 10 minutes past the hour. She was disappointed couldn't give me the second pop. I was relieved she didn't as probably would've had a heart attack.

Repeat?. Many times, looking forward how great daty and digits can be with this beautiful person.

BTW, she did mention she is considering charging for Greek. It didn't cost me extra but gave her a huge tip, So men better hurry up.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Re: My Original Raven @ Indi review

Awesome review BT123, do you know when she'll be back? I read on her pg but I hope she get back soon...she's a must see for sure. Thanks for sharing your experience with her.

B

Beenthere123

Re: My Original Raven @ Indi review

Wilsonjso said:
Awesome review BT123, do you know when she'll be back? I read on her pg but I hope she get back soon...she's a must see for sure. Thanks for sharing your experience with her.

She will still work periodically and still sees her regulars :D . Call her and see when she will be available. ;)

Remember her school comes first.

Top Bottom