Made with Love

MONDAY @ SELECT(Incall & Outcall)..((( NEW -- Kiera & Layla ))) + Many More!!!

Select Company

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,318

6*
TODAY (MONDAY)
JACQUELINE + KIERA(NEW) + LAYLA(NEW) + PEYTON + RACHEL

SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!

-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --2pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW TO SELECT
SIMPLE
!!! AMAZINGLY SWEET, SULTRY & SPICY!!!

--Kiera is NEW TO SELECT!!... The sweet and innocent, easy to talk to, type with a little bit of an edge to her... A body to die for and a personality to match, this Late Night Owel enjoys working the late shift...The LATER the BETTER for Kiera! ! --10pm-2am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!!!!!! NEW !!!!!!!!
LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!

--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken!!!! --5pm-2am

HIGH-SPIRITED
!!! YOUNG, EXUBERANT & SUPER FINE !!!

-- A former "Figure Skater" and toned to the T, this petite firecracker is easygoing, thoughtful and sophisticated. A fantastically contagious smile; A great firm bum; and nice perky breast are just a few of her other assets!!
Peytons' trademark is her red rim glasses, red heals, pencil skirt and white see through blouse...Yes, the sexy and seductive teacher of whom we all fantasized over.!--2pm-9pm

FUN
!!! EASY-GOING, AMAZINGLY SWEET & SPICY!!! !!!
RACHEL

-- This girl is an "East Coaster", which should speak volumes... Naughty and nice, easy to talk to and down to earth. Along with her gorgeous breasts, sparkling green eyes and delectable petite soft curvy body!!--12pm-7pm

Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137

RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I am flora, not fauna,
I am foliage, not trees,
I am shrubbery, not grass,

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
What is something to everybody and nothing to everyone else?

ANSWER:Your mind.

Top Bottom