Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
SPDir

Barrie-Northern Mandy at NotyHotties

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

x t c

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 87
Great thread. Lot of key points that will help narrow down my list when I'm up north this summer. Thanks fellas.

chevysrlemons

Joined Jan 27, 2010
Messages 14
Detective said:
Useful info Chevy thanks, I trust your review and will stay away.

I honestly don't know where I stand on trying NH again..... they certainly have some nice looking girls on the site and the reviews suggest this was one that should have retired but didn't.....
Shit, I dunno; I work in the service industry (just not this service) and if/when I screw up, I don't wait for someone who's going to be bad press to ASK for a discount/appology; I throw it out there as soon as I realize there was a screw up.
Still not impressed; they may have some prime choices over there at NH but I'll be talking to Sam's or NiteCandy as I can't be bothered to ask for discounts from a company that has already taken me....
Cheers boys and girls, may you GF tonight have more attached to her hand than just YOUR wrist....
G
:p

About this Discussion

26 Replies
2K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom