Made with Love

Sexyfriendstoronto Ivana - Wam Bam thank you mam

slug

Reviewer
Joined Jul 4, 2012
Messages 91
While I normally book asian girls I did recently see Ivana from sexyfriendstoronto, mostly on the basis of the picture of her on her knees on the bed in red bra and panties and the shot of her incredible spinner ass leaning against the door. Goddamn....

I had some pretty high expectations and I must admit, she was not as done up as her pics (lipstick, hair etc.) had me fantasizing as she greeting me in a silk-type robe with little make-up, hair in a very tight braid etc.

That being said, she is an attractive russian(?) spinner whose all natural body is definitely up my alley. I made no secret of my interest in her physical assets, showering her with compliments. I booked a 45 min appt and it became pretty clear to me that she was either seriously overworked or was not having a good day as my usual light hearted charm attempts were not getting me much of a reaction lol....

Anyhow, post shower I join her in the bedroom where I see her on her knees posing and looking at herself in the mirror which is on a dresser at the foot of the bed. I dig chicks who know and appreciate that they are hot. I got on bed and swooped behind her to join the admiration of her reflection in the mirror. Despite the compliments and gentle hands going up and down from her perky tits down her tiny waist and tight ass dfk was clearly something that was not in the cards, which is a huge disappointment. Neck nuzzling, turning her around and trying to initiate a makeout session was not happening... It was quick lfk with an eventual turning of the head which was distracting.

Luckily for me her super-hot spinner body had me sport a raging hard-on which she then started to suck. Her bj was not at all what I would consider good. Shallow, superfast with a two handed tug while she blew the end of my cock was her only style. I waited it out to see if she would switch her method but unfortunately no-go.

I figure I would take matters in my own hand but she quickly rolled on the dome and immediately sat on my cock and started fucking me cowgirl. I was going to snack on the smooth pussy and ass but I think she wanted to bust my load asap. To her credit, she has little sensuality but she is proficient as she was giving me a pretty serious vigorous cowgirl fuck. I let her go until I saw her tire and then grabbed her by her tiny waist and jackhammered her up and down on my hard cock. I sensed she was tiring with her legs in that position so I asked her to get on all fours so I could take her from behind. She did, and boy oh boy that spinner ass is something to behold, even with this clinical session I was getting. How I did not stick my tongue in that ass is a testament to how badly I thought she was mailing it in. With only a slightly distracting tattoo on her one ass cheek, the view of her ass on all fours is truly amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed sport fucking her in this position, with only a few moans finally coming out her mouth which I could hear over the music blaring on her ipad.

The idea of me asking her to let me blow in her mouth, or heck even her tits, seemed like a no-go zone so I unloaded in the bag deep inside her pussy, which is wonderfully tight.

Cute girl, amazing spinner body, but sensuality of a nurse giving a physical. Shame...

If you want to bank a hot spinner body with an amazing ass, go for it, hopefully you can get more of a reaction out of her than I could lol....

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
That’s too bad. She’s on schedule daily so burn out is a serious factor.
Thats why I favor girls who work few shifts in general but there are exceptions.

Ivana does have a rocking body and tits and yeah that ass is phenomenal!

slug

Reviewer
Joined Jul 4, 2012
Messages 91
That’s too bad. She’s on schedule daily so burn out is a serious factor.
Thats why I favor girls who work few shifts in general but there are exceptions.

Ivana does have a rocking body and tits and yeah that ass is phenomenal!

I prefer to book them early in their shift for that reason but blue balls and schedule sometimes don't comply lol....it was evening when I saw her. Seems like a nice young lady but she did seem to wish she were anywhere else...

sexyfriendstorontoo

Advertiser
Joined Jul 7, 2014
Messages 4,632
Thanks for your feedback Slug. We spoke with Ivana about improving her service and bringin it to the same level as it was before. We spoke to her about working less hours as girls make their own scheduale. Until Ivana improves her service she will be working at Elite rate.

slug

Reviewer
Joined Jul 4, 2012
Messages 91
Quality response indeed. May I complement them on the very smooth booking process. Ivana seems like a very nice young lady and I wish the best for her. Servicing a long line of horndogs is no doubt a tuff business which can make even the most enthusiastic girl burn out and hit the wall. Hope it all works well for you both. I would definitely use this agency again..

T

The Voice

Thanks for sharing. I tend to avoid the VIP ladies when I book with SFT. I'm sure there are gems. Skye is one. But generally, I find the elite SPs to be more genuine and fun.

HOBO

Reviewer
Joined Feb 10, 2012
Messages 367
Thanks for your feedback Slug. We spoke with Ivana about improving her service and bringin it to the same level as it was before. We spoke to her about working less hours as girls make their own scheduale. Until Ivana improves her service she will be working at Elite rate.

Good reply. Like any other business it is always good to hear an apology from the boss. It is tough to keep an eye on all employees but harder to accept failure.

Goo'd on Y'a.

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
She's working 12/13 hour shifts every day @ TDL so I guess risk of burn out is still an issue.

That would be if she is booked solid the whole shift. But the reality (from speaking to the girls) is that rarely one will be that busy. Especially when on every day.
Though maybe that is the reason she switches agencies, to increase demand and maximize her time here in T.O.
But that is just a guess.
A high demand woman, like Alice, maybe busy the whole shift.

slug

Reviewer
Joined Jul 4, 2012
Messages 91
Me thinks Natasha at TDL?

Similar stats.

I would tend to agree, mostly because the close-up of her amazing ass has a strategically placed yellow light effect where I recall her having a tattoo. God that ass....I dont think I can do another starfish session though, but man.... that ass has me hypnotized..

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I would tend to agree, mostly because the close-up of her amazing ass has a strategically placed yellow light effect where I recall her having a tattoo. God that ass....I dont think I can do another starfish session though, but man.... that ass has me hypnotized..

I know some guys who like starfish lol

Top Bottom