Made with Love

I am a racist, but so is everyone else

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Last night, I was at Square One. Everyone around me was either Spanish, Black or Asian. I started to feel sick. I started to long to be back in Kitchener and around white people.

I realized that I am a racist.

But, then I realized that with the Chinese community, the Korean community, the congregation of Indians etc. in spots around Toronto, everyone else is the same. I even thought about when I lived in Japan and the Japanese treated me like a piece-of-shit because they REALLY don't like foreigners in their country. We all like that which is the same as us, I guess.

Funny thing, I thought about only visiting white girls going forward (since I am a racist and prefer to be around white people), but then I thought:

I can't give up my Oriental girls. Impossible.

But as a Libertarian, I always want to admit the truth. I am a racist. Going to have to work on that, try to get better and not be one.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
You can not run from yourself.
At the same time you can not belittle others for seeing the truth in you.

Just as you hate others will hate you.
And if you are uncomfortable so be it.

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,333
Being honest is something I appreciate but being a racist leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. It is such a shame we teach our children to hate. We need end this horrible cycle.

Baz

Joined Feb 29, 2012
Messages 1,853
I completely agree with TheSun. Racism is a plague on modern society although I will add it is not just the white man who is racist. Racism exists within every culture and group of people.

Willy

Joined Dec 15, 2012
Messages 1,613
Last night, I was at Square One. Everyone around me was either Spanish, Black or Asian. I started to feel sick. I started to long to be back in Kitchener and around white people.

I realized that I am a racist.

But, then I realized that with the Chinese community, the Korean community, the congregation of Indians etc. in spots around Toronto, everyone else is the same. I even thought about when I lived in Japan and the Japanese treated me like a piece-of-shit because they REALLY don't like foreigners in their country. We all like that which is the same as us, I guess.

Funny thing, I thought about only visiting white girls going forward (since I am a racist and prefer to be around white people), but then I thought:

I can't give up my Oriental girls. Impossible.

But as a Libertarian, I always want to admit the truth. I am a racist. Going to have to work on that, try to get better and not be one.

LuG6ePz.gif

Top Bottom