Made with Love

how a woman's mind works.....

RobX

Joined May 10, 2010
Messages 9
oddball said:
Is this the one...tboy?

Every one of those little blue balls represents a woman's thought about something that needs to be done, something to shop for, a decision or a problem that needs to be solved. A man has only 2 balls and they take up all his thoughts:happy:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
oddball said:
But when they're blue, nothing gets done.:aww:

When I was young, I think it was a junior-high health class, it was explained to me quite convincingly that blue balls were just an ailment dreamed up by men to try to guilt innocent young things such as myself into bed.

I believed it, and it was just a couple years ago that I was enlightened as to the true painfulness of the condition. I felt like I should apologize to the entire male gender, cause I had been most unsympathetic in my younger years. :tongue:

ZvvN6.png

scenicdrive

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 21
oddball said:
That represents only a small portion of the decision making process. Also, here is a flow chart that the female brain follows during an argument.

LOL!!! No 'may be, if, and, or, but's? It will work well if a woman will say yes or no according to the good doc's wishes. :)

scenicdrive

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 21
oddball said:
At least women do have a thought process going on. A recent MRI of the male brain.

LMAO!!! Whose male brain??? Yours or some other horny dog??? If so, is it representative of the entire male population??? It is grossly false to say no males use their branis to think. Just ask the HUBGFE male population. LOL!!! Also, don't neglect the fact many, many females think and crave sex fast and furious as well. At this day and age, God makes both sexes equal. :great:Also remember it takes more than one to tangle, as exemplified by your MRI study here, although the good doc will say this may very well be a woman's brain as well. :) ROFL!!!

L

LadyRaven

scenicdrive said:
LMAO!!! Whose male brain??? Yours or some other horny dog??? If so, is it representative of the entire male population??? It is grossly false to say no males use their branis to think. Just ask the HUBGFE male population. LOL!!! Also, don't neglect the fact many, many females think and crave sex fast and furious as well. At this day and age, God makes both sexes equal. :great:Also remember it takes more than one to tangle, as exemplified by your MRI study here, although the good doc will say this may very well be a woman's brain as well. :) ROFL!!!

Hey That is really my Brain

Top Bottom