Made with Love

IN-Call First post to repay you all

muckin

Reviewer
Joined Apr 14, 2010
Messages 2,215
After using all your invaluable reviews I thought it time I pay you back. It started a year or so ago with visits to the "better SC' then the MP's again finding the "better ones" then after lurking and reading reviews and visiting websites i jumped in to the SP scene and am I glad I did. My first visit however was a B&S with a, as it turns out, notorious agency, lessoned learned if they show their faces and they look too good to be true they prob are. Then I tried Sassys and they are first rate, very helpful, easy to book, location was classy and safe, my fist time there was with Bella, little blond cutie with great service, Teena, slim Asian lots of fun, Mady also lots of fun. Atf with them is Tila she is all she says she is and then some. Highly recommend.

Mirage girls are great for the most part and booking is easy, biggest surprise there that I recommend is Livia, nice tight body pretty face fun fun fun. Cant go wrong with Daphne.

Roommates are also first rate, Billie is as everyone says first rate. ATF is Cory, she is drop dead gorgeous and fun. I rarely repeat, other than Cory, she has an NRP so cant say more.

Ron at TGF is very helpful and has great girls, he will go out of his way to make sure you get the right girl.

Tina at Tag is accurately described and pics are good shes actually even better looking in person and gives great service.

Some of the Dm girls seem to have inaccurate measurements but line up is generally good.

Indys;Lexxxi is great fun very sexy as advertised.

Kayleigh Carter sexy little spinner.

Naughty nina at splendid is cute as hell, safe, but fun.

Sebelle at exq, is worth price of session just for the hot/cold bbbj....WOW!!!

While I have been with many more sp's over the last year these are the ones that stand out, then I experienced Hailey at NGT. This girl is all shes advertised to be and then some. Took a few tries to book but got it done on third try. Location is nice classy and convenient. She opens the door and is smaller than I thought, just perfectly tight and proportioned, very pretty face, which is a priority for me. She takes her time lots of lfk and dfk, bbbj is awesome, she loves daty, as do I, and let me go at her from behind then sof forever grinding and grinding, wet wet wet. More bbbj, then put the cover on. Started in cowgirl slow and hard, she gets right into it, mish, doggy, lieing down doggy, sideways doggy with digits, she loves to taste herself off the fingers, then to reverse cowgirl where she f***d my brains out till sog, cant believe how long i lasted with what she did to me, her technique is fantastic. We were both exhausted she still didn't rush me out but no chance of 2nd sog i was spent. Highly recommend and go for the hour as her ad says for the full experience.

Hope this will help any newbies who are lurking like I was a year ago.

muckin

Reviewer
Joined Apr 14, 2010
Messages 2,215
Great party the other night, cant wait for the next one, TDL got a lot bigger :tongue:. Forgot to mention Mgf girls are hot too, Christine, and Oceanne are both smokin, service is good, but a little mechanical. Christine in doggy is a real sight.​

Top Bottom