Made with Love

IN-Call Ella @ TOG

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
Thought to share another of my TOG experience with my fellow HUBGFE friends. Saw Ella in their Scarborough location mid December of last year. Ella is very tall 24-27 years old very good looking with good hygiene. Limited English skills, flat butt, trimmed but not shaved and some stretch marks in her tummy.

Soft and weak BBBJ in the shower which I liked. No DFK and closed mouth kissing. Energetic fuck and can take it all with her tight pussy. Not a fake moaner which I also like. Multiple positions with 69 being the highlight deal breaker with daty well received. Overall a nice soothing session with good massage skills. Will not repeat too many more to see.

pope-of-greenwich

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 63
Had some fun time with Ella recently as well. Memorable time together was in the shower, her on her hands and knees in the tub, with me standing over her as she was worshiping my cock, sucking my balls, licking my asshole clean, YMMV. Funny enough, rest of the session was fairly utililtarian. Anybody contemplating seeeing her, I suggest you book only 1/2 hr. She's a sprinter, not a marathoner.

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
Wilsonjso said:
Great review MO, thanks for sharing it. TAG girls have you ever seen MO? I asked you because I saw some nice girls there 2-3 years ago Blossom, Terra, Angel.

Saw Terra a long time ago a cute girl with good service

Oliver stone said:
69 with a tall Asian a turn on how tall are you Mo.

5'6 sometimes 5'8 depends on my lying mood. :razz:

About this Discussion

14 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom