Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Chrystal, 25, wants to be a nutritionist, and is currently working as a server in a pub. She’s single, likes soccer, in-line skating, running, movies, music, travelling and spending time with family and friends a the lake. She has a Maltese dog named Pudden. She’s looking for someone educated, honest and down to Earth.

Dog's not the only one that's had a little puddin' . Still despite the silly tats and the 5 extra pounds she just strikes you as a good kid. 7.5/10 , mainly for the smile I guess. Oh a maltese is one of those yappy cat/dogs isn't it? Sorry 7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
once again why do these women feel they MUST write shit on their bodies? Can't they find a wall somewhere and a can of spray paint and put it there?

Yeah, maltese are yappy...7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Dee, 22, has been compared to Angelina Jolie and Liv Tyler, but don’t let her sultry looks lull you, because she packs a punch when it comes to working out in the gym and watching UFC fighting. She also has a passion for photography, behind and in front of the camera.

What the hell is she wearing? Looks like she's wearing her bra backwards on the outside.

Angelina Jolie no way.......but she does look quite a bit like local sp Kyra Graves actually. Extra points for that - 8.5/10 minus 1 for the tummy rolls which seems odd given her claim to working out and being only 22...... so 7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Dee, 22, has been compared to Angelina Jolie and Liv Tyler, but don’t let her sultry looks lull you, because she packs a punch when it comes to working out in the gym and watching UFC fighting. She also has a passion for photography, behind and in front of the camera.

What the hell is she wearing? Looks like she's wearing her bra backwards on the outside.
It looks like some kind of a corset.

Angelina Jolie no way.......but she does look quite a bit like local sp Kyra Graves actually. Extra points for that - 8.5/10 minus 1 for the tummy rolls which seems odd given her claim to working out and being only 22...... so 7.5/10
The nose and lips do remind me of Angelina a bit, but that's probably not uncommon as those are the most requested features from plastic surgeons, even Octomom Nadia Suleiman had requested those features. But I think Liv Tyler is the more natural comparison. I don't know what Kyra Graves looks like. I'll give her 80%.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Aug 10 2011
t7Zwu.png
zUZqC.png
lhYd7.png

[h=1]Alana [/h] SUNshine Girl Alana, 21, aspires to be an internationally recognized model. She’s a 5-foot-3 Scorpio who loves music, especially if it makes her dance. Alana likes nothing more than partying with her ‘team’ of Pelley, Same, Nikki and Tasha. (Mark O’Neill photo)

She can't be serious with the modelling aspirations can she?.............6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom