Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Back to the girls next door.- 7/10. I may have deducted a half point because she likes Danielle Steele novels. Average body for an 18 year old, great smile and very effective padded push-up bra

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she's 18??? holy crap don't they check their ID?

She's the oldest looking 18 yr old I've ever seen......

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:

She's 18 in "SP years"... :shock:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
tboy said:

Ya I agree but that not that unusual. She looks her age in some of the pictures and about 25 years old in others. In the one below she looks younger

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SUNshine Girl Alex, 19, is a green-eyed single Taurus who wants to be a public relations rep for a sports team or musician. She played hockey herself for 10 years and when she’s not lacing up the blades, this 5-foot-8 music fan (“everything from rap to screamo”) enjoys reading Alice Seabold or hanging with pals at the mall. Screamo? (Dave Abel photo)

Soft lower body in some of the shots and the usual ridiculous scribe tat.

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
LickingGravity said:
I agree a bit soft for a former hockey player. I give her an extra half point for the smile - 7/10

I thought so too, but have you seen the Canada Womens team? You'd think they would be built like the men, but they all had a lot of extra padding (so to speak)...you'd think they'd be ripped but nope......

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
tboy said:
I thought so too, but have you seen the Canada Womens team? You'd think they would be built like the men, but they all had a lot of extra padding (so to speak)...you'd think they'd be ripped but nope......

Yeah some are in the 160lb range but I saw Wickenhauser in shorts and a t-shirt and there is not an once of fat on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom