Made with Love

IN-Call Alegra @ entourage

playingwithfire

Joined Nov 8, 2009
Messages 26
Alegra @ entourage
So I had the good fortune to visit the lovely new Alegra from entourage ladies. Wow this girl was amazing. For starters she has a gorgeous face. I mean this lady is just beautiful. I love dealing with the phone guy Zoran at this agency. He doesn't lie. Tells it like it is and if one of his ladies isn't a good fit with what you're looking for he tells you.

The location was a nice hotel in the airport district. I was very very happy when the door opened and Alegra looked just as I had hoped. She's in her early 20s and has a great body. She's thin but soft and has great skin. I took the requisite shower and met her on the bed. She's a great kisser and all the regular acronyms were part of the menu. BBBJTC, DFK, MPOS, MSOG etc etc. I'm not a big anal guy so even though its on the menu I didn't partake in that activity. Needless to say I had no problems getting off 2 SOGs in the hour session. She's new to the business and I think this was her second day only so there was a bit of directing the action needed but things went very smoothly. Trust me you will not be disappointed in this lady.

B

Beenthere123

Re: Alegra @ entourage

Another excellent review PWF, like her pic and love her menu. Another into my books, thanks for sharing.

PS. First link doesn't work
BT123

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861

Thanks for the info PWF. How would you describe her facial features...round or sharp features, resemble anyone we know? Thanks in advance for this additional information.

playingwithfire

Joined Nov 8, 2009
Messages 26

Kirk Lazarus said:
Thanks for the info PWF. How would you describe her facial features...round or sharp features, resemble anyone we know? Thanks in advance for this additional information.

Facially lets see. I'd say she has soft features. More round than sharp. She has a classic italian look to her. But more pale than tanned. Dark hair pale skin...you know that look but her hair is a nice brown colour not black, obviously from the pic i guess. She's very pretty. You'd totally want to pick her up if you met in a bar or club no doubt about that. Hope that helps. Put it this way, I'm a total face guy. Some like the bum or the chest but for me if the face is there and they are slim that's my kind've girl. And I definitely found her very attractive.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861

playingwithfire said:
Facially lets see. I'd say she has soft features. More round than sharp. She has a classic italian look to her. But more pale than tanned. Dark hair pale skin...you know that look but her hair is a nice brown colour not black, obviously from the pic i guess. She's very pretty. You'd totally want to pick her up if you met in a bar or club no doubt about that. Hope that helps. Put it this way, I'm a total face guy. Some like the bum or the chest but for me if the face is there and they are slim that's my kind've girl. And I definitely found her very attractive.

You painted a perfect picture for me PWF. I'm sold!

Top Bottom