Made with Love

69 -- What do you think?

bolt.upright

Reviewer
Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,732
Someone linked this article on one of the boards recently:

I read it right away, since I've always enjoyed 69. It's not a requirement, and I don't even want to do 69 every time I'm with a woman, but every once in a while it's exactly what I seem to need. I find it a lot of fun, and I have no trouble "finishing" that way. As a matter of fact, I sometimes finish a lot quicker than I'd like to, trapped in that position (with such a lovely view of my partner).

What do you all think? I know we all have our personal preferences, but how can anyone think that 69 is the worst?

C

cristycurves

Just one of those things Bolt, some like what some dislike and perhaps the dislike is simply because past experiences haven't been great. Regardless, love what you love, pointless to wonder why others like or dislike anything as it simply boils down to personal preference:)

U

User-E

To really enjoy 69, you have to be able to give as good as you get - while you're getting it, and enjoy giving while receiving simultaneously. Not everyone's brains are wired to be able to do this, but when you do get a compatible partner, 69 is heavenly.

/-Thumbs-up::/

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
I love 69 and prefer to be on the bottom trapped by a lovely young lady.

Let's find out who prefers bottom and who prefers top?

I would think most providers prefer being on top??

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,932
If the guy stands and bends over, 69 with me on the bottom is FUN!! It allows for my head to hang off the edge. But ya for the most part with men, I like being on top. With women, I prefer being on the bottom.

U

User-E

I love 69 and prefer to be on the bottom trapped by a lovely young lady.

Let's find out who prefers bottom and who prefers top?

I would think most providers prefer being on top??

There are benefits to both positions, but it depends on the height and weight of my partner. :wink2:

Signingin

Joined Jun 9, 2014
Messages 961
As a larger fellow....
That just hurts!

69 is my favorite activity! I don't care where you put me as long as I can get at the lady's pleasure bits and she can get to mine. It's a beautiful view of her derriere plus access to use digits....just wonderful!

Laying on your sides, using each others thighs as pillows can work but your other leg can get tired and/or uncomfortable.

tumblr_m7iiajCrdy1r2d2upo1_500.jpg

That's me.

Top Bottom