Made with Love

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
My favorite dates are those that are multi hour and include delicious wine. These are a few that I've tried lately and really enjoyed.Do you have a favorite wine IMG_5462.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5463.JPG
    IMG_5463.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5464.JPG
    IMG_5464.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 8

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
Joined Nov 22, 2016
Messages 1,220
I totally agree with you Cristy on the long dates with a nice bottle of wine.
I like to have the lady meet at my hotel room go out for a nice dinner and then back to the hotel room for a nice relaxing conversation with a bottle of Borolo or Amarone!!!
I always make sure that if it is not an overnite visit that the lady has Uber or a cab or a driver. I usually confirm this with the agency when booking and before arrival to make sure we don't have any problems. I also check to make sure the lady likes that type of wine or would she prefer something else.
I find doing my homework makes for a more relaxed evening and then both parties can enjoy themselves.
Ain't had any complaints yet!!

DILLIGAF

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
^ Lol, thanks for that, it was a good movie... I've never tried a merlot, so I'm not sure I'd be so against it.
A pinot grigio I like a lot is Santa Margherita ...
00964601_is

luton

Reviewer
Joined Jul 26, 2015
Messages 352
Lol, anything but Merlot. I guess you would say no to a Ch Petrus. From a good vintage you are looking up to $4,000.00 a bottle. Merlot is the main grape for Right Bank Bordeaux (Pomerol and St Emilion)

Last edited:

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
I've learned from some wine lovers and my experience, that price does not determine a delicious wine, ones palette and nose does:biggrin2: It would be interesting to try a 4000$ bottle although I'd prefer to donate that amount to a shelter and buy a 20-30$ bottle.

Top Bottom