Made with Love

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
My favorite dates are those that are multi hour and include delicious wine. These are a few that I've tried lately and really enjoyed.Do you have a favorite wine IMG_5462.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5463.JPG
    IMG_5463.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5464.JPG
    IMG_5464.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 8

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
Joined Nov 22, 2016
Messages 1,220
I totally agree with you Cristy on the long dates with a nice bottle of wine.
I like to have the lady meet at my hotel room go out for a nice dinner and then back to the hotel room for a nice relaxing conversation with a bottle of Borolo or Amarone!!!
I always make sure that if it is not an overnite visit that the lady has Uber or a cab or a driver. I usually confirm this with the agency when booking and before arrival to make sure we don't have any problems. I also check to make sure the lady likes that type of wine or would she prefer something else.
I find doing my homework makes for a more relaxed evening and then both parties can enjoy themselves.
Ain't had any complaints yet!!

DILLIGAF

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
^ Lol, thanks for that, it was a good movie... I've never tried a merlot, so I'm not sure I'd be so against it.
A pinot grigio I like a lot is Santa Margherita ...
00964601_is

luton

Reviewer
Joined Jul 26, 2015
Messages 352
Lol, anything but Merlot. I guess you would say no to a Ch Petrus. From a good vintage you are looking up to $4,000.00 a bottle. Merlot is the main grape for Right Bank Bordeaux (Pomerol and St Emilion)

Last edited:

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
I've learned from some wine lovers and my experience, that price does not determine a delicious wine, ones palette and nose does:biggrin2: It would be interesting to try a 4000$ bottle although I'd prefer to donate that amount to a shelter and buy a 20-30$ bottle.

About this Discussion

13 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom