Made with Love

Why Muslims See the Crusades So Differently from Christians

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
Prim0;n1468152 said:
I don't think you can call them Christians....I believe the term being used now is Easter Worshipers. Yeah....that's what all the big Dems are calling the victims in Sri Lanka. We wouldn't want anyone to think there might be a war on Christia.....er......Easter worshipers.
Hadn't read that, but no doubt the Lib Left would be chicken shit about this.

And wouldn't want to state what really happened, Muslims murdering people because they are not Muslims.
Oh but wait, Muslims also murder Muslims because they are slightly different Muslims.

But did read that that Isis or some other bunch of Neanderthals, stated that it was in reprisal for New Zealand, but if they are looking for an excuse, anything will do.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
DILLIGAF;n1468219 said:
Maybe if the wacko muslims kill enough civilized muslims the good muslims will start to see what the infidels are dealing with.

DILLIGAF

Until you find folks who wish to abandon the tenants of Islam you have no real reformers.

The problem is if they befriend Christians they too become infidels.

Last edited:

FrankLo

Joined May 13, 2018
Messages 58
Check this young lady out.
[h=1]Muslim woman smiles, poses in front of anti-Islam protesters: ‘I smiled in the face of bigotry’[/h]
[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Shaymaa Ismaa'eel was in town to attend a conference of the Islamic Circle of North America when she came across some protesters holding Islamophobic signs.","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com\/2019\/04\/shaymaa-ismaaeel.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=720"}[/IMG2]

https://globalnews.ca/news/5197864/muslim-woman-poses-anti-islam-protesters/

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
FrankLo;n1468261 said:
Check this young lady out.
[h=1]Muslim woman smiles, poses in front of anti-Islam protesters: ‘I smiled in the face of bigotry’[/h]
[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Shaymaa Ismaa'eel was in town to attend a conference of the Islamic Circle of North America when she came across some protesters holding Islamophobic signs.","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com\/2019\/04\/shaymaa-ismaaeel.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=720"}[/IMG2]

https://globalnews.ca/news/5197864/muslim-woman-poses-anti-islam-protesters/

One must appreciate the freedom she feels in the US.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
^
"One must appreciate the freedom she feels in the US"

But too stupid to get that though.

They leave their shit whole countries, and after arriving in a free country, want that country to become another shit whole.

"According to ICNA, its goal "shall be to seek the pleasure of Allah through the struggle of Iqamat-ud-Deen establishment of the Islamic system of life as spelled out in the Qur'an and the Sunnah of Muhammad."

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
Joined Nov 22, 2016
Messages 1,220
Preach brother Preach!!!!!
Yup and while they are turning it into a shit hole they want our government to give them everything for free!
And you and I have to work to pay for these dirt bags to destroy our country.
Now before everyone climbs all over me for being a racist I am not saying ALL OF THEM ARE DIRT BAGS!!!
Just the ones that want to make our country like the one they ran away from!
If you like it so much stay in your own country!
If you want to make a better life fine move to another country.
But for Gods sake or Allah's sake wake up.

DILLIGAF

troublmaker

Joined Jun 20, 2022
Messages 2
When they met, my grandparents were from different religions because they were from different countries and mentalities. Still, my grandparents explained to me how important it is to be a good person (Portland Pentecostal Apostolic Church | First Church Love Oregon and believe in God. Because he is the force who cares about the people, it doesn’t matter what religion they are. People’s mind and soul is the most important thing because, with their soul, people can create a better world and a beautiful mentality, which will help them get in touch with other people.

Last edited:

About this Discussion

13 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom