Hush Companions
Emma Alexandra
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

What is your service of choice?

If you were forced to just receive one service from you favorite sp which service would that be? I for one love my BBBJ's. I could do an entire hour just having my shaft licked and sucked. Pick your poison, just curious, is it, Daty, Digits, FS, DFK. maybe rimming, or maybe Greek?

I know it's hard to choose one act as most go for the entire special treatment, but I'm bored so my mind is wandering.

G

Guido

I love pounding doggy style, if I could only do one thing it would be doggy. The problem with this is that I would not be able to last the entire time.

Albino

Bbbjcimsw!!
Ding ding ding, give the man a cigar, or better yet a bbbjcimsw. I love when a lady does that, just keeps slurping as the love juice keeps pouring out. Mind you at my age, the juice is just not what it use to be!:oops:

- - -

BANNED
Having the girl lay on me and alternating kissing her with sucking Sentry's balls and having her doing a BBBJ on him. Then ending in our mouths, of course.

B

Beenthere123

Damn you Sentry keep "3" in check for us please, too many messy computer screens right now.