Hot Pink List
Pure Pleasure Spa
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Weirdest places you got laid

B

Beenthere123

Guest
I was at the ROM with one of my EX walking through galleries and got horny. Sat down in one of the benches and she went down on me for a couple of minutes. On the way out there were a few guards giving us dirty looks, we forgot that they have cameras in every room and corner. LOL
 

neverenoughsex

New member
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

Got stuck one day in the carousel wheel and my GF blew me for 5 minutes. We were second from the top and noticed only a young couple above us can see us, think they had a good time as well :lol:
 

Slackers

New member
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

on a paddle boat in broad daylight in the middle of mussleman's lake.
and in a GY near downsveiw @ the night before the sars relief concert .


both times it was spur of the moment and could have got caught any miniute
 
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

To many too count.

Greek in the paddle boat, gave an ex a blow job while he was leaning off the edge of a building on the top floor. Mile high club 3 times. Once in the cock pit{knew a polite, that one was fun}. Pool, beaches, lakes, in many different countries. On an little island on Elliot Lake for all to hear and see. Got oral while samon fishing. Lost the damn fish though! Store change rooms, rock concerts, dances floors, hand-jobs in the booth at a restaurant, movie theaters, quiet parking lots in the car. The side of the road in the car, lol. Doesn't really matter where.

Just 2 nights ago I got fingered and bit of DATY while driving the BF's truck back to my place for the full deal.
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

SecretRendezvous said:
To many too count.

Greek in the paddle boat, gave an ex a blow job while he was leaning off the edge of a building on the top floor. Mile high club 3 times. Once in the cock pit{knew a polite, that one was fun}. Pool, beaches, lakes, in many different countries. On an little island on Elliot Lake for all to hear and see. Got oral while samon fishing. Lost the damn fish though! Store change rooms, rock concerts, dances floors, hand-jobs in the booth at a restaurant, movie theaters, quiet parking lots in the car. The side of the road in the car, lol. Doesn't really matter where.

Just 2 nights ago I got fingered and bit of DATY while driving the BF's truck back to my place for the full deal.
Wow welcome to the club, why couldn't I had girlfriends like you. Would have saved so much money by not hobbying as much ;)
 
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

Beenthere123 said:
Wow welcome to the club, why couldn't I had girlfriends like you. Would have saved so much money by not hobbying as much ;)

How about I talk to your GF's and help them open up sexually and you talk to the BF and explain that he shouldn't be so greedy by fucking other women when he has me. LOL

I have told him that while I may accept that he does it, doesn't mean I support it or am in favor of him being with other women. It takes away time and energy from the sex I want!
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

SecretRendezvous said:
How about I talk to your GF's and help them open up sexually and you talk to the BF and explain that he shouldn't be so greedy by fucking other women when he has me. LOL

I have told him that while I may accept that he does it, doesn't mean I support it or am in favor of him being with other women. It takes away time and energy from the sex I want!
So its a two way highway correct? You can sleep with other men and he is cool with it?
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

but if your BF is a big guy I will stay away ;)[/quote]

LOL :lol:
 

dirtyman

New member
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

in the washroom of a raunchy Strip joint in Chicago with a stripper that was way taller than me and had a hard time with standing Doggie ;)
 
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

Beenthere123 said:
SecretRendezvous said:
How about I talk to your GF's and help them open up sexually and you talk to the BF and explain that he shouldn't be so greedy by fucking other women when he has me. LOL

I have told him that while I may accept that he does it, doesn't mean I support it or am in favor of him being with other women. It takes away time and energy from the sex I want!
So its a two way highway correct? You can sleep with other men and he is cool with it?
He says he is cool with it. He plays the "out of sight - out of mind" game. He doesn't care as long as he just doesn't know about it because then it will bug him. But he also knows I am not really interested in sleeping with other guys.


theman said:
You can talk to my Gf's but if your BF is a big guy I will stay away ;)

LMAO - no.
 
F

FunnyFace

Guest
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

Weirdest place i got laid is phonebooth.. it scared the hell out of me! :D
 
A

All4one

Guest
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

FunnyFace said:
Weirdest place i got laid is phonebooth.. it scared the hell out of me! :D

That is sick my friend!!! :lol:
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

All4one said:
FunnyFace said:
Weirdest place i got laid is phonebooth.. it scared the hell out of me! :D

That is sick my friend!!! :lol:
OH yeah WTF FF was she a midget ? :lol:
 
F

FunnyFace

Guest
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

Beenthere123 said:
All4one said:
FunnyFace said:
Weirdest place i got laid is phonebooth.. it scared the hell out of me!

That is sick my friend!!! :lol:
OH yeah WTF FF was she a midget ? :lol:
heheeh. no she wasnt but you know me i am skinny guy and she was like me.. heheh if we had one more girl same size we could even do a duo in there :lol:
 

newjack36

New member
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

Mine was the stairwell of the parking garage.... While people were walking down. They walked by, and we were undetected! (behind the door)

Also the parking lot of a church on valentines day.

God.... I miss her!
 

Shaft

BANNED
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

I dated a civilian girl who was the manager of a movie theatre the old Runnymede theatre at Runnymede and Bloor. although she lived at home with her parents in college. I lived in the east end, she lived in the west end high park area. I left my car a home and came to see her on the tube but we had no place to do it. She had the keys to the theatre and we would do it in the office while other staff ran the theatre. We would do it on benches used for a waiting room. We did it in the theatre seats when the plac was empty. We did it all over that place. It felt funny to be totally naked in that theatre but there were only two people there.
 

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Re: Weirdest places you got laid

On a couch in a bar facing the dance floor. I was sitting on the couch and a girl who I met at that same bar each week for several prior weeks sat on me pretending to dance to the music, but hiked up her short skirt and inserted Kirk Jr. inside her. It wasn't really good, because I couldn't bang away, but she just wiggled around to not make it obvious. Let me tell you, it was not fooling anyone. The bouncer saw what was happening, but he was cool about it and discretely told my buddy to tell me to stop it or get kicked out. So my friend leaned over and said, "Hey man, stop fucking her or you'll get kicked out." So I stopped, put Kirk Jr. away and she got up and went to dance on the dance floor. We hooked up later that night for a full-blown banging session in a traditional bed...that was way better because we didn't need to pretend to do anything other than banging.
 

Top