Made with Love

Weird Experience - This Ever Happen to You?

D

Demien2k5

Saw a really hot SP recently - I mean smokin' hot, and we're really having an intense time....erection is hard as granite throughout the first 90mins, though BBBJ, HJ, DT, long pounding doggie, I mean she's REALLY got me HARD adn aching to cum! Decide to let loose for first SOG and she's up in front of the closet mirrors masturbating for me (a favorite), swaying her bum, speading her ass cheeks to tease me with her wet charms front and back while she does the intense eye contact thing for me in the refection when "IT" happens...For the first time during the session, I notice her fingernails are painted with this gawd-awful "gun metal grey" nail polish! Being former military, it instantly reminds me of all the transport ships, UN troop vehicles and jeeps I ever had the displeasure of bursting a kidney in, and PRESTO! No more hard-on! Instantly! She notices and says WTF! did I do something wrong?...and I had to offer that pathetic old saying "It's not you, it's me..." Very weird....is it just me or has this type of instant recall deflation ever happen to anyone else?

B

Beenthere123

Had a session with a babe once started chit chat before any action. She started telling me her sad life story and I just could not do it anymore, why I avoid the talking and attack SP's bodies ASAP.

I

iceman_dci

Oy vay... Had one SP that was hot and I mean smokin', BBBJ was intense, DATY was delicious, DATO even better...then she says something that reminded me of my ex wife....drrooooooooooooooooooooop. "Whats the matter?" I had to sit there and close my eyes and told her politely to say nothing else and suck my dick (nicely of course), the only thing that salvaged it was she offered greek and that's the only thing my ex never did....BOING!! Back in business...or I woulda just walked out crying...

B

Borey the Bald

Demien2k5 said:
Saw a really hot SP recently - I mean smokin' hot, and we're really having an intense time....erection is hard as granite throughout the first 90mins, though BBBJ, HJ, DT, long pounding doggie, I mean she's REALLY got me HARD adn aching to cum! Decide to let loose for first SOG and she's up in front of the closet mirrors masturbating for me (a favorite), swaying her bum, speading her ass cheeks to tease me with her wet charms front and back while she does the intense eye contact thing for me in the refection when "IT" happens...For the first time during the session, I notice her fingernails are painted with this gawd-awful "gun metal grey" nail polish! Being former military, it instantly reminds me of all the transport ships, UN troop vehicles and jeeps I ever had the displeasure of bursting a kidney in, and PRESTO! No more hard-on! Instantly! She notices and says WTF! did I do something wrong?...and I had to offer that pathetic old saying "It's not you, it's me..." Very weird....is it just me or has this type of instant recall deflation ever happen to anyone else?

Wow you have lived a dangerous and secret live. I am glad you survived to tell the tale.

D

Demien2k5

iceman_dci said:
Oy vay... Had one SP that was hot and I mean smokin', BBBJ was intense, DATY was delicious, DATO even better...then she says something that reminded me of my ex wife....drrooooooooooooooooooooop. "Whats the matter?" I had to sit there and close my eyes and told her politely to say nothing else and suck my dick (nicely of course), the only thing that salvaged it was she offered greek and that's the only thing my ex never did....BOING!! Back in business...or I woulda just walked out crying...

I actually had a similar experience, only in reverse...was doing nasty things with my lovely wife, but not quite getting there, and she said something one of my favorite SPs says when things are really getting down and dirty - sent me over the edge immediately :eek:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
This is going back about 3 years ago, I was visiting a smoking hot young lady. Perfect bod, great service which was about to end with a cowride to the finish. I was laying back in the bed and admiring her glorious breasts as they swayed back and forth as she rode me, then it happened. She sneezed, the sneeze sprayed my chest and I looked up to see a booger working it's way down her upper lip. Needless to say my spitting python turned into a little earth worm and went to sleep. She quickly jumped up, ran into the bathroom, and to her credit came back, whipped off the condom, and bbbj'd me to a very good finish plus went 20 minutes over, as she wouldn't let me leave til I errupted.

D

Demien2k5

Rayden said:
This is going back about 3 years ago, I was visiting a smoking hot young lady. Perfect bod, great service which was about to end with a cowride to the finish. I was laying back in the bed and admiring her glorious breasts as they swayed back and forth as she rode me, then it happened. She sneezed, the sneeze sprayed my chest and I looked up to see a booger working it's way down her upper lip. Needless to say my spitting python turned into a little earth worm and went to sleep. She quickly jumped up, ran into the bathroom, and to her credit came back, whipped off the condom, and bbbj'd me to a very good finish plus went 20 minutes over, as she wouldn't let me leave til I errupted.

WE HAVE A WINNER! THANKS FOR PLAYING Y'ALL, BUT CAN ANYONE REALLY BEAT THIS ONE!? :???:

Dude - I feel for you, man.

Moneytalks

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 43
Rayden said:

OMG :eek:

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
I had a young hot MPA accidently let a little fart slip out during the bodyslide portion. Luckily it didn't stink and we had a laugh over it. I didn't even loose my boner, might have been different if it smelled, I guess I was lucky.:lol:

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
This is a funny read, from being limp due to not liking a nail color, to being sneezed and farted on. I hate to tell you boys, but these strange occurrences could only happen to boys that hobby way too much.:lol:

D

Demien2k5

Madmax said:
2 years ago had an out call and she looked like my Dad. :eek:

I had an outcall once that looked like Pat Quinn, stogey and all. Worst part was when she introduced herself as Pat Quinn's WIFE!

Go! Leafs Go! :lol:

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
I had a reg a few years ago and she was fun...BBBJ, Kink, you name it......

Well I show for the session a little early and wait just down the street and see a guy bolt from the house. I don't think much of it as its probably her BF. Well I go up and ring the bell and all is good. We do the accompanied shower, the foreplay is hot and working great, we get into the fucking and we are doing CG, then Mish. She wants me to do a big finish doggie while we are in front of the mirror beside the bed so we change up and I start pounding.
She is talking dirty, driving back on my every thrust, it is getting hot and you can smell the sex......wait I can really smell the sex, but it ain't mine?:confused: I look down and there is cum all over the condom I am wearing while I am hammering away at her......:eek:.

Junior immediately folds up shop and I loose that cumin feeling....she sees the look on my face in the mirror and is very worried as she knows I am an easy date with regard to finishing......I can't even look her in the eye and grab a wet wipe and quickly clean up, get dressed and bolt. I didn't see her again for like a month or more but it was never the same after that and I ended the relationship......

I

iceman_dci

Oh fuck dude...That's almost as bad as Rayden's experience.

I used to bang a civilian (unsatisfied wife) and the same thing happened, instead I didn't bolt, I stuck my cock in her mouth and made her lick it off (yeah back in the day when BBFS was the norm...ugh), kept stickin' the swab in and making her clean it up...yep, I'm a sick fuck...LOL.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
iceman_dci said:
Oh fuck dude...That's almost as bad as Rayden's experience.

I used to bang a civilian (unsatisfied wife) and the same thing happened, instead I didn't bolt, I stuck my cock in her mouth and made her lick it off (yeah back in the day when BBFS was the norm...ugh), kept stickin' the swab in and making her clean it up...yep, I'm a sick fuck...LOL.
LOL....nice...thankfully I did have a condom on....would have tossed my cookies otherwise I am sure.....:oops:

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
Damn, sloppy seconds would totally kill my hard-on, and there wouldn't be no coming back.

As for Demien's question - for sure. I've lost it before. So much of great sex is in your head. Once I lose focus, I lose the moment. But, it's a catch-22. If I think too much about the sex...well, pop! :lol:

D

Demien2k5

RAWD said:
So much of great sex is in your head.

Dude, truer words were never spoken! There is something, in fact so many beautiful wonders to experience respective to each and every woman, if you can focus your mind, recognize and genuinely appreciate each lady's individual charms, nuances and sexual uniqueness, there is no such thing as a bad session with an SP.

Top Bottom