Made with Love

Two young dirt-bags attack old man. He the pull a gun.

Faphard

Joined Oct 8, 2014
Messages 633
Hope these punks get what they deserve.
2 Quincy teens accused of assaulting pregnant woman

QUINCY — A pregnant woman’s pained screams could be heard in a Quincy courtroom Thursday as Judge Mark Coven watched a video that prosecutors say shows the woman being beaten by two Quincy teenagers outside a downtown post office.

After watching the video, Coven ruled that the two defendants, Tyrese D. Johnson-Nurse, 19, and David D. Russell, 18, could pose a danger to the public and ordered that they adhere to additional conditions, including wearing a GPS monitor, if released. The two had been held behind bars since their arrest Tuesday on charges of aggravated assault and battery on a pregnant woman and assault and battery.

Russell, who is also charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, is expected to be released Friday with a GPS monitor. He was not required to post bail but must stay away from the woman and any witnesses and remain in his house except to go to work.

Johnson-Nurse will remain behind bars after his bail in a pending armed robbery case in Suffolk Superior Court was revoked. Both are due back in Quincy District Court on May 29.

“This is two guys involved in a very brutal incident,” Coven said from the bench. ”(Russell) was beating the hell out of this poor pregnant woman.”

Coven used a laptop to watch a video filmed by a witness that prosecutors said showed part of the attack. The video couldn’t be seen by those in the courtroom, but the woman’s screaming was audible from the computer’s speakers.

Police said the woman was walking with her boyfriend at about 6 p.m. Tuesday when she felt sick because of her pregnancy and began to throw up outside the post office at 47 Washington St. Police said Johnson-Nurse and Russell were laughing at her and spit on her.

Police said the teenagers got into the couple’s faces and began punching the woman in the head as she screamed that she was pregnant. The men also attacked the boyfriend, who stepped in to defend his girlfriend, police said.

The woman told police that Russell had kicked her in the stomach and said, “I hope he dies.”

The men took off and police arrested them at a nearby store. Police said the woman had no visible injuries and the man had a cut on his head. Both went to the hospital on their own, police said.

Assistant District Attorney Ritaclair Muse said the woman had to go back to the hospital to check on the health of the fetus.

“It’s nothing short of shocking,” Muse said while requesting the pair be held without bail. “It’s unbelievable conduct.”

Under state law, if a judge determines that a defendant charged with a violent crime would pose a danger to the public if released, the judge can require additional conditions, such as abiding by a curfew, or detain the defendant without bail for up to 120 days. If the defendant violates the conditions of the release, they can end up behind bars again.

After watching the video, Coven indicated that Russell seemed to be the most aggressive in the fight.

“If I see him again, he’ll spend 120 days without bail,” Coven said.

https://www.patriotledger.com/news/20190411/2-quincy-teens-accused-of-assaulting-pregnant-woman

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
ROBERTSON;n1467384 said:
I would like to know what triggered the fight in the OP, without that, we can't know how to judge this.

Judging by the last few seconds of the video....the victim was a cop or security officer.
Seems to have a badge of sorts on the jacket as well as a holster and utility pouch on the hips.

DigglerII

Joined May 28, 2013
Messages 890
Faphard;n1467381 said:
Hope these punks get what they deserve.
2 Quincy teens accused of assaulting pregnant woman

QUINCY — A pregnant woman’s pained screams could be heard in a Quincy courtroom Thursday as Judge Mark Coven watched a video that prosecutors say shows the woman being beaten by two Quincy teenagers outside a downtown post office.

After watching the video, Coven ruled that the two defendants, Tyrese D. Johnson-Nurse, 19, and David D. Russell, 18, could pose a danger to the public and ordered that they adhere to additional conditions, including wearing a GPS monitor, if released. The two had been held behind bars since their arrest Tuesday on charges of aggravated assault and battery on a pregnant woman and assault and battery.

Russell, who is also charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, is expected to be released Friday with a GPS monitor. He was not required to post bail but must stay away from the woman and any witnesses and remain in his house except to go to work.

Johnson-Nurse will remain behind bars after his bail in a pending armed robbery case in Suffolk Superior Court was revoked. Both are due back in Quincy District Court on May 29.

“This is two guys involved in a very brutal incident,” Coven said from the bench. ”(Russell) was beating the hell out of this poor pregnant woman.”

Coven used a laptop to watch a video filmed by a witness that prosecutors said showed part of the attack. The video couldn’t be seen by those in the courtroom, but the woman’s screaming was audible from the computer’s speakers.

Police said the woman was walking with her boyfriend at about 6 p.m. Tuesday when she felt sick because of her pregnancy and began to throw up outside the post office at 47 Washington St. Police said Johnson-Nurse and Russell were laughing at her and spit on her.

Police said the teenagers got into the couple’s faces and began punching the woman in the head as she screamed that she was pregnant. The men also attacked the boyfriend, who stepped in to defend his girlfriend, police said.

The woman told police that Russell had kicked her in the stomach and said, “I hope he dies.”

The men took off and police arrested them at a nearby store. Police said the woman had no visible injuries and the man had a cut on his head. Both went to the hospital on their own, police said.

Assistant District Attorney Ritaclair Muse said the woman had to go back to the hospital to check on the health of the fetus.

“It’s nothing short of shocking,” Muse said while requesting the pair be held without bail. “It’s unbelievable conduct.”

Under state law, if a judge determines that a defendant charged with a violent crime would pose a danger to the public if released, the judge can require additional conditions, such as abiding by a curfew, or detain the defendant without bail for up to 120 days. If the defendant violates the conditions of the release, they can end up behind bars again.

After watching the video, Coven indicated that Russell seemed to be the most aggressive in the fight.

“If I see him again, he’ll spend 120 days without bail,” Coven said.

https://www.patriotledger.com/news/20190411/2-quincy-teens-accused-of-assaulting-pregnant-woman

These guys haze zero hearts and zero education.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
papasmerf;n1467387 said:
Judging by the last few seconds of the video....the victim was a cop or security officer.
Seems to have a badge of sorts on the jacket as well as a holster and utility pouch on the hips.

YA, saw that, but what didn't make sense to me, was that they were in no hurry to get away, especially if as it looks, the guy was a cop or security guard.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
ROBERTSON;n1467402 said:
YA, saw that, but what didn't make sense to me, was that they were in no hurry to get away, especially if as it looks, the guy was a cop or security guard.

Looks as if the guy was open carrying .......... Do not think the perps were that bright.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
papasmerf;n1467417 said:
Looks as if the guy was open carrying .......... Do not think the perps were that bright.

I guess my point is, and obviously doing a very good job at explaining it is,... why are they nonchalantly walking away from the seen, in down town Chicago, like nothing they did was wrong, not forgetting a guy holding a gun on them.

Wouldn't you think that if they were "perps", they would want to get the hell out of there ?

Last edited:

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
ROBERTSON;n1467439 said:
I guess point is, and obviously doing a very good job at explaining it is,... why are they nonchalantly walking away from the seen, in down town Chicago, like nothing they did was wrong, not forgetting a guy holding a gun on them.

Wouldn't you think that if they were "perps", they would want to get the hell out of there ?

Good point indeed.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
papasmerf;n1467469 said:
Good point indeed.

My guess is, the guy with the gun was looking for trouble, to show off his new toy, and got ruffed up instead.
He should consider himself lucky this time, and didn't get knifed in the gut, before he try's that stupid shit again, if my assumption is correct..

EDIT
Looks like I was not correct, new info,...

"UPDATE APRIL 9, 2:40PM — Chicago police this afternoon offered new information about the incident: The security guard, a suburban policeman, was on-duty for the McDonald's restaurant Saturday afternoon. He was leading the two men out of the restaurant when one of them struck the guard on the head with a glass bottle, police said. A struggle ensued and was captured on video."

Also looks like the two punks were the lucky ones, good smarts by the cop also, could have got much worse.

Don't think I'll be visiting Chicago, any time soon.

Last edited:

JennyT

Joined Mar 5, 2019
Messages 198
Prim0;n1467558 said:
I thought the story about this first vid is that he was a security guard at the McDonalds and had been getting the kids out for misbehaving in the restaurant.

I'm getting pretty tired of this kind of shit and won't be heartbroken when people do start to step up their resistance to this kind of violence. There have been some good stories of homeowner shooting intruders lately but it still seems as if people side with the law-breakers if someone with a gun defends themselves or others. I don't understand that? Why is there so much defense for wrong-doers? What excuse is there to instigate violence, or to trespass or to steal? Does it all stem from the arguments that some people did bad things to another group of people in the past and now there needs to be payback. Does this excuse blacks from attacking whites because of slavery and past racism? Is this a form of self exacted reparations. The arguments are the same. All whites are to pay even if their families were the ones who sacrificed on the side of abolition? All blacks should benefit even though blacks sometimes owned blacks, or were never involved in any way with slavery? It's fucking insanity to go around like this.

I would second.
Of course, every case is different but when I'm told I need to defend myself at all costs only if I'm sure I'm being killed or injured, is strange. How do I know, if someone comes to my house or running at me yelling threats, how do I know what's going to happen next?

Wait till they stab me or hit me? Or take something mine? Because maybe they are just playing, and are no threats, and self-defense is not justified?

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
JennyT;n1467567 said:
I would second.
Of course, every case is different but when I'm told I need to defend myself at all costs only if I'm sure I'm being killed or injured, is strange. How do I know, if someone comes to my house or running at me yelling threats, how do I know what's going to happen next?

Wait till they stab me or hit me? Or take something mine? Because maybe they are just playing, and are no threats, and self-defense is not justified?

I don't think you would be charged in Canada, or considered wrong, if some one had broken into your house and was threatening you, and I sure as hell wouldn't.
I would use any means to defend my family and myself.

Now if the person was to start walking back out of your house, and you shot them in the back, just because you could, that would be a whole other thing.

You would not be free to do that.

Last edited:

JennyT

Joined Mar 5, 2019
Messages 198
ROBERTSON;n1467574 said:
I don't think you would be charged in Canada, or considered wrong, if some one had broken into your house and was threatening you, and I sure as hell wouldn't.
I would use any means to defend my family and myself.

Now if the person was to start walking back out of your house, and you shot them in the back, just because you could, that would be a whole other thing.

You would not be free to do that.

I wouldn’t shoot in the back that’s for sure. But before coming back they came in...

Another story, let’s imagine these 2 scenarios:

1) You caught him walking back out of your house with your savings or laptop or something you consider valuable. What do you do?

2) They have injured your family member, running out and by all means are not going to cause any more harm. What do you do?

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
JennyT;n1467615 said:
I wouldn’t shoot in the back that’s for sure. But before coming back they came in...

Another story, let’s imagine these 2 scenarios:

1) You caught him walking back out of your house with your savings or laptop or something you consider valuable. What do you do?

2) They have injured your family member, running out and by all means are not going to cause any more harm. What do you do?

Personal attacks, are quite different than steeling goods.

As far as shooting the criminal in the back, wouldn't happen with me, I do not, and more likely never will ever have a gun sitting around in my house.

About this Discussion

19 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom