Elite Ladies
Venus Toronto
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

clintE

Senior Member
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

Just got in from work 2 pints only after work thank God for not drinking and driving. Will catch up with you soon, how many you had so far and what type?. I am a Canadian beer drinker only :mrgreen:
 

RayFinkel

Senior Member
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

I'm pounding back 12 cans of Lakeport Red, and 3 tall-boys of FAXE!






Ya Clint!
 

clintE

Senior Member
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

RayFinkel said:
I'm pounding back 12 cans of Lakeport Red, and 3 tall-boys of FAXE!






Ya Clint!
And you are still typing???, thought I was a drunk. You take the Crown Ray.
 
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

Been drinking all day cause its Friday, Grey goose Vodka martinis ony 4 so far by my 7th I get nasty.
 

RayFinkel

Senior Member
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

lovedoggie said:
Been drinking all day cause its Friday, Grey goose Vodka martinis ony 4 so far by my 7th I get nasty.
Sounds awesome doggie.

Grey Goose Vodka is quite tasty.


I love that shit in my Grey Hounds.
 

RayFinkel

Senior Member
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

Not yet! I've only had 10 beers and snuck a few shots of TooKillYa!!!

I'm making an epic sig pic for our homosexual Moderator "Emperor"

I'm getting tired of his cock picks via PM. (His penis looks smelly to me)


Shhhhhhh!
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

Johhnie walker black straight up, can have a few a day but not as sick as Ray and Clint.
 
E

Emperor

Guest
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

RayFinkel said:
Not yet! I've only had 10 beers and snuck a few shots of TooKillYa!!!

I'm making an epic sig pic for our homosexual Moderator "Emperor"

I'm getting tired of his cock picks via PM. (His penis looks smelly to me)


Shhhhhhh!
Behave Ray you do not want to deal with The Dean.
 

RayFinkel

Senior Member
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread



Not my best work I can do better when I sober up!


Although. not bad for a drunkie! Eh!


GO LEAFS GO!
 
E

Emperor

Guest
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

Great work Ray, will use it. thanks
 
E

Emperor

Guest
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

Ray Delete has spoken please if you sober enough.
 

RayFinkel

Senior Member
Re: The Official "CAERF" I'm Drunk thread

Taking it easy tonight. Have 6 Canadian Tall-Boys and a Pizzeville pizza.


 

Top