Made with Love

The longest time that you have gone without seeing a SP?

The longest time that you have gone without seeing a SP?

• Total voters

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
I thought I would start this poll, as I just had surgery a few days ago and my dr has advised me "no sex for 6 weeks" So I will have to be content with reading your accounts until I get back in the saddle.

HUBGFE members, what is the longest time that you have gone without seeing a SP since you started hobbying?

SP's, what is the longest time you have gone without seeing a client?

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
Re: The longest time that you have gone without seeing a SP?

I go about once every 2 months. I wish it could be more but the budget won't allow it. Hope you get better soon dude.

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,780
Re: The longest time that you have gone without seeing a SP?

Myself, I've just started, so I'm no hound compared to most of you folks. The longest I've gone is a month and a half. I would have held out longer, but I didn't want to start the year out with a regret by not seeing Amanda before she retired. She was one of the three ladies I wished to surrender my V Card to.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Cycleguy007 said:
2 YEARS!!! :eek::eek::eek:

No wonder you're Randy! :lol:

You know it!!! Eight years with the same guy, and particularly unadventurous sex. ("What do you mean, you love me too much to stick it in my bum?" lmao...true conversation) Plus two years thinking I would find another relationship...but I've quite given up on that now.

Don't feel sorry for me, though...I'm making up for it now. Big time.

Last edited:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
randygirl said:
You know it!!! Eight years with the same guy, and particularly unadventurous sex. ("What do you mean, you love me too much to stick it in my bum?" lmao...true conversation)

Don't feel sorry for me, though...I'm making up for it now. Big time.

Eight years of unadventurous sex?? Snooze, you've got more patience than I do.

When my divorce happened the first thing I did was swear off sex for a year. I had a lot going on, didn't want my judgment clouded by Heat. I made it 11 months, then had Bad Sex, and it's been 4 more months since then.

Feel sorry for me, I haven't even started making up for it yet. :lol:

Top Bottom