Hot Pink List
Elite Ladies
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Telsa feeling the pain. Another of their cars erupted like a balll of fire.

God

Every month I hear Tesla is done, bankrupt etc... but they keep on ticking like that rabbit.

ROBERTSON

What do you think of "BATTERY" that is composed of 3000 cells, and costs $12,000 US to replace if the battery is allowed to go below a minimum charge state.

And will not even function if it is allowed to get below it's operating temperature.

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
ROBERTSON;n1468103 said:
What do you think of "BATTERY" that is composed of 3000 cells, and costs $12,000 US to replace if the battery is allowed to go below a minimum charge state.

And will not even function if it is allowed to get below it's operating temperature.
SHOCKING I SAY!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!

DILLIGAF

Oilcan

ROBERTSON;n1468103 said:

Maybe not soon in the near future.

[video=youtube;dOn-L6nUS54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOn-L6nUS54[/video]

ROBERTSON

^^
I didn't bother watching the whole video, but it seemed to gloss over the simple fact that what ever amount "power" is consumed from a battery, must be replaced by an equal amount of power, plus loses.

One HP is equal to roughly 750 watts, do the math, while watching a video of cars AND trucks on the 401, pretty much 24 hrs per day.
Yes, electric cars require less HP, because of the torque curve produced by electric motors.

And that power is not available at night from renewable sources, such as solar, and even wind in most cases.

I'm all in favour of reducing pollution, but current battery technologies, are not going to do it.