Made with Love

Tattoos and peircings?

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
As I was reading Rayden's Azin review I noticed Ray prefers ladies without tattoos and piercings. I happen to be of the same mind set. It more than likely has to do with my age, but too many large tattoos or strange piercings turn me off.

I am just curious what the rest of you boys think about ladies with tattoos and piercings?

G

Guido

I don't mind a bit of ink. I find belly button studs and tongue piercings very sexy. I don't like nipple piercings, it gets in the way of some serious sucking and kissing.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
I personally dont mind a tatoo or too, especially if they are well done and interesting. As for piercings, I agree with Guido, the tongue stud and belly button piercings are sexy but I do not like nipple piercings at all. Facial piercings are person dependent.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
3somesarethenewblack said:
I personally dont mind a tatoo or too, especially if they are well done and interesting. As for piercings, I agree with Guido, the tongue stud and belly button piercings are sexy but I do not like nipple piercings at all. Facial piercings are person dependent.

What she said........:cool:

I

iceman_dci

I don't mind tats, and as 3 put it, as long as they are tastefully done. I have many and it helps to open the conversation..."What does that one signify?" I have a few that really represent moments in my time of life; others are just stupid, luckily they're small and insignificant.

Piercings, don't mind 'em at all. I found that the girls that have clit or hood peircings can be brought to orgasm faster during DATY. Tongue piercings can be fun during BBBJ if done right.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
You are right Albino I much more prefer the ladies without tats or piercings. Although one of my favorite encounters was with Jezabel Valentine and she has quite a few tats. Nipple piercings for me are the worst, I can't stand them.

D

Demien2k5

Bring it on baby, the freakier the better...absolutely love tats and piercings anywhere and everywhere, and particularly enjoy it when the jewelry is big and ostentatious - heavy gauge nipple rings and clitoral rings/barbells, lip, nose or eyebrow rings...such a massive turn on...full body tattoos - Hoo Doggie!!

Man - I hope Sydney at RM's reads this....:cool:

Hugh

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 100
Demien2k5 said:
Bring it on baby, the freakier the better...absolutely love tats and piercings anywhere and everywhere, and particularly enjoy it when the jewelry is big and ostentatious - heavy gauge nipple rings and clitoral rings/barbells, lip, nose or eyebrow rings...such a massive turn on...full body tattoos - Hoo Doggie!!

:eek::eek:

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
I love the ladies with tats and piercings. Jezebel Valentine is a classic and want her soooo bad with the SO at the same time. Just have to talk the SO in to it.

G

Guido

You bunch of sick freaks!

-heavy gauge nipple rings and clitoral rings/barbells, lip, nose or eyebrow rings...such a massive turn on...full body tattoos -

Just kidding, I don't mind tats. I especially enjoy clitty rings!

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
I appreciate art.
I don't mind tattoos...I actually enjoy looking at them
Piercing are not a variable for me in deciding who to see or enjoy ones company off.
Both these things do not take away from a ladies look to me.

The most important thing to me is personality. I like a beautiful lady also.
As long as there is not variable effecting that...its all good for me...and sign me up!

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
I like a clean tattoo free body. It's not that I would turn around and walk out but my preference is ink free. I don't mind a navel ring but not much more than that. Again if the lady is gorgeous, as most I will happily ignore my preferences.

About this Discussion

24 Replies
6K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom