Made with Love

Taking it outside!

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
I read what Dean posted in another thread about not hi-jacking a review and this had me thinking. What if we had a thread or a forum where the two combatants can step inside and finish off their arguments. An extreme rule kind of no holds barred slobber-knocker!

After the battle ends, out in the threads the individuals behave as gentlemen. I know I am stressing over my zippy lock right now, just busting at the seams.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Hmmmm, what an interesting concept. Would hair pulling, testicle squeezing, eye gouging and head butting be allowed in this forum? If it is count me in!:twisted:

D

Demien2k5

smylee52 said:
...meet you in the Rectagon (LOL) .

I met someone in the "Rectagon" one time. Had to pry my way in in viscious fashion, but once I really got in there (you know - my cock, my balls, my feet) it got pretty dark and shitty, and some pretty messy spooge happened. When it was all over, I tried to dodge and leave the cleanup to someone else, who really took that pretty bad. It was what I called a really "crappy" confrontation, but I came out victorious and smelling like roses....you remember that story dontcha Smylee52? :eek:

I knew you would....LOL!

D

Demien2k5

FelicityScott said:
When I read the title of this thread I thought it was a discussion on out of doors rendez-vous with SPs (for the nature-inclined)...

Well honey - you were WRONG! Wanna fight about it!? If so, meet me in another thread in ten minutes. If I don't show, start without me, and let me know later who won....:lol:

That's how this works, right?

Top Bottom