Mirage Entertainment
Sexy Friends Toronto
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Taking it outside!

Jawbone

I read what Dean posted in another thread about not hi-jacking a review and this had me thinking. What if we had a thread or a forum where the two combatants can step inside and finish off their arguments. An extreme rule kind of no holds barred slobber-knocker!

After the battle ends, out in the threads the individuals behave as gentlemen. I know I am stressing over my zippy lock right now, just busting at the seams.

Curious

Kind of like a fight club.....I guess another alternative is to open a member group and have at er there, at least it would be off the main board.

H

HOF

Just move it somewhere where it's not in the threads, especially reviews. JMO

smylee52

Good idea . Like a modern day Duel . Throw down the gauntlet (mouse) and if he's a man he wil pick it up and meet you in the Rectagon (LOL) .

Smooth

How much are the tickets for this venue going to cost and are the opponents going to be weighed in?:lol:

Raiden

Reviewer
Hmmmm, what an interesting concept. Would hair pulling, testicle squeezing, eye gouging and head butting be allowed in this forum? If it is count me in!:twisted:

D

Demien2k5

...meet you in the Rectagon (LOL) .
I met someone in the "Rectagon" one time. Had to pry my way in in viscious fashion, but once I really got in there (you know - my cock, my balls, my feet) it got pretty dark and shitty, and some pretty messy spooge happened. When it was all over, I tried to dodge and leave the cleanup to someone else, who really took that pretty bad. It was what I called a really "crappy" confrontation, but I came out victorious and smelling like roses....you remember that story dontcha Smylee52? :eek:

I knew you would....LOL!

FelicityScott

When I read the title of this thread I thought it was a discussion on out of doors rendez-vous with SPs (for the nature-inclined)...

D

Demien2k5

When I read the title of this thread I thought it was a discussion on out of doors rendez-vous with SPs (for the nature-inclined)...
Well honey - you were WRONG! Wanna fight about it!? If so, meet me in another thread in ten minutes. If I don't show, start without me, and let me know later who won....:lol:

That's how this works, right?