Made with Love

Table Shower Spas

romeo

BANNED
Joined Oct 31, 2010
Messages 521
Forever Spa at 2190 Warden now has a Table Shower.
Its a very cozy spa overall and the Table Shower is in a new clean room with nice lighting.
Apple Garden has improved their table shower and it much more enjoyable than before.
These are both holistic spas in Scarborough.

zigzaw joker

Reviewer
Joined Apr 21, 2010
Messages 285
oldguyzer said:
I tried table showers a few times and just never really enjoyed them. Don't really see the attraction, but to each their own.

I may have to agree with you this one OG.. nothing like rolling around on that small table trying not to fall off whilst working up a sweat...

just curious

Reviewer
Joined May 16, 2012
Messages 754
oldguyzer said:
I tried table showers a few times and just never really enjoyed them. Don't really see the attraction, but to each their own.

Well..young man. May be its not for you but its great for old fart like me. Nothing beats being pampered by a young lady who scrub cleans you thoroughly between your valleys and stumps, shampoo your hair, helps dry you up and applies body lotion on you in cold winter months. Huh...if you find the right gal, you are in heaven young man. You missed out the best one last year. Too bad she has retired and in different career now.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
Well..young man. May be its not for you but its great for old fart like me. Nothing beats being pampered by a young lady who scrub cleans you thoroughly between your valleys and stumps, shampoo your hair, helps dry you up and applies body lotion on you in cold winter months. Huh...if you find the right gal, you are in heaven young man. You missed out the best one last year. Too bad she has retired and in different career now.

You my man have your priorities right.

BirdieNumNum

Reviewer
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Messages 124
jumpingjackflash said:
You my man have your priorities right.

justcurious...Yeah, too bad she retired, she was great. I heard Emma at Greenleaf is quite pretty but it's not convenient for me to visit. If she's a real looker, I may need to change my own priorities.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,067
I may have to change my views on table showers after some experiences in NYC. See my review of Kobe Spa in the International section. I'd go back just to let a cute Korean lady lather me up!

slurp

Joined Sep 14, 2014
Messages 714
oldguyzer said:
I may have to change my views on table showers after some experiences in NYC. See my review of Kobe Spa in the International section. I'd go back just to let a cute Korean lady lather me up!

I go to AMPs in PA several times a year, they all have table showers with cute Koreans. Awesome!

I need to try the ones in the GTA next visit to see how they compare.

JoeSo

Joined Sep 2, 2015
Messages 4
New guy here, love the table showers and would like to see all of them.

1. traditional Korean on weston road was great a few years ago, but i have moved and a little too far. No fancy business there.
2. Kelly is great on Bayview Ave, no fancy business here either.
3. Hot Rock on woodbine, great table shower, massage area is not the best, you can leave happy
4. Wellness Centre on woodbine, best table shower, massage are is great too, no happy here except i heard Jenny does have not tried myself.
5. Forever spa - new table shower, massage is good too, you can leave the happiest.

Top Bottom