Made with Love

Speed limits will soon be 10 k over 100.

Private

Reviewer
Joined Dec 26, 2010
Messages 841
It’s not exactly autobahn-style pedal to the metal, but motorists who feel the need for speed will be able to legally nudge their cars up to 110 km/h on select stretches of three major Ontario highways starting in mid-September.

Transportation Minister Jeff Yurek has announced the locations of pilot projects near Hamilton, London and Ottawa over the next two years to test whether the province should raise speed limits on a permanent basis.

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
It is nice when the speed limit is 110. I notice that there is a lot less speeding at that speed.

Ontario has some bad drivers. Same with Quebec. They don't seem to know where the turn signal is. Lol

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
ZZTop;n1471103 said:
I have done 140 but only for a few seconds.

Not to brag, but I have done 250K in a LT1 powered Z28, quite a while back.

And snuck on the small oval at Mosport, and did 120K in the corners, and more than 140 in the short straights

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
Jessica Rain;n1471117 said:
It is nice when the speed limit is 110. I notice that there is a lot less speeding at that speed.

Ontario has some bad drivers. Same with Quebec. They don't seem to know where the turn signal is. Lol

Even if the idiots know were the turn signal is, it seems that they think they need to use it to turn the car, not to signal other drivers that they are going to make a turn.
Really pisses me off.

Top Bottom