Made with Love

Some idiot moments......

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
So this week has been a shit show of stupidity for me it seems.

Like my brain is just not working.

For example, just had a stupid moment on another forum. Thinking a rule is one way that was changed like a year ago. And I tell people to read yet here I didn't.

Tried to squeeze my fat ass car into a little space, there were literally two free spaces on the other side of the car. Like why???? I thought they were a loading zone. But there was no signs saying so. Just me being dumb

Tried to walk into a place with a big sign that said use other door, tried open a sliding freeze door the wrong way and couldn't figure out why it would not open.

Like seriously the most dumbest shit. I think my brain is still on vacation! LOL.

Anyone else have similar stories.

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
The forum issue? There was a change in the advertising rules on another site. I thought one thing, it was another but it was announced and right there in black and white for me to read. I should have seen it right away. Lol.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Last month during the heavy winds I was at a Bar downtown Toronto. I had a few too many and left my car and took the TTC home. I got off the bus and walking home and had to piss real bad so I went into a park near my home and decided it was a good idea to pee. Well, the lesson is never ever pee in a windstorm. Eau Du Madman isn't exactly the scent I wanted to walk back home with.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
I had one of those days a couple of weeks ago. Spilled my tea in the car, and on my pants. Looked something up and took the wrong information. Gave a guy the wrong copies. Told a lady I had the record she'd been looking for, she got so excited!! that I felt terrible when five minutes later I had to tell her I had been mistaken. Forgot to write something down that I write down every single day. Worst of all, I made a very basic mistake when attempting to count to eight...it caused the main function of my office to not be able to happen for the fifteen minutes it took me to fix it. Fuck it, some days math is hard.

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
SillyGirl;n1469755 said:
I had one of those days a couple of weeks ago. Spilled my tea in the car, and on my pants. Looked something up and took the wrong information. Gave a guy the wrong copies. Told a lady I had the record she'd been looking for, she got so excited!! that I felt terrible when five minutes later I had to tell her I had been mistaken. Forgot to write something down that I write down every single day. Worst of all, I made a very basic mistake when attempting to count to eight...it caused the main function of my office to not be able to happen for the fifteen minutes it took me to fix it. Fuck it, some days math is hard.

Math is hard gosh darn it! LOL.

I have a love/hate relationship with those types of days. I love to laugh at them the day after but the day of, I hate it. Lol.

About this Discussion

22 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom