Made with Love

"So, you kill them now or you kill them later”. Abortion.

Riess

Reviewer
Joined Jan 1, 2015
Messages 149
Alabama State Rep. John Rogers (D) on abortion: “Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later. You bring them in the world unwanted, unloved, you send them to the electric chair. So, you kill them now or you kill them later”

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
If a single women who lives in the slums becomes pregnant, knowing full well that the possible child will be brought up in the same conditions without a father, and little hope for anything other than living in a slum with a single mother.

Who will suffer?
Not the "father", he is NOT going to found.
Even if he is, what is the result of forcing him to stand up going to be, maybe a drug dealing "father", who beats the mother, just because.

That, is what the OP is stating, facing reality, which some times, is NOT pleasant, but thats the thing with reality.

What difference does it make if the single welfare women is 3 months or 6 months pregnant, the end result is the same.

Who has the right to decide when its to late, just because the scan looks more like a child at 6 months than at 1 month.

Keep emotion out of the decision making process.

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
He is off base because there are plenty of kids who made it away from neglectful abusive parents and turned themselves into productive citizens. Those people deserve to live their life just like anyone else. Hardships and all.

Who the fuck is he to assume they will end "dead" as adults and determine that their lives are not worth anything so it's better to terminate them now? What an ass!

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
Jessica Rain;n1469068 said:
He is off base because there are plenty of kids who made it away from neglectful abusive parents and turned themselves into productive citizens. Those people deserve to live their life just like anyone else. Hardships and all.

Who the fuck is he to assume they will end "dead" as adults and determine that their lives are not worth anything so it's better to terminate them now? What an ass!

Mostly agree with you, but subject in the OP was about abortion.

NOT about existing children.

Are we to not allow any abortion, if a single women in the "projects" knows she could not provide a good home life, and raise a well grounded child.

One reason why the "projects" keep on getting bigger.

Yes their are exceptions, and well done by those who made it happen.

Since you are most definitely a women, should you be allowed to make the abortion decision, or some government official ?

Last edited:

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
You misunderstand my post. I will not presume to tell any woman what she can and can not do with her body.

I'm simply proving why he is an ass based on what he wrote. To dismiss a whole bunch of people and regard them to death over life simply because they will not be raised the way you agree with, is a ridiculous.

Saying they will die later so kill them now is just stupid. Plain and simple. You and I will die at some point as well. I'm sure both of us have hard hardships, so we should have been aborted as well? I think not.

He is a loser with an opinion like that as far as I'm concerned.

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
^ Well you haven't proven anything, nor did he write anything. He was speaking, lol. His point isn't to kill people because of poverty, hardships or for other reasons, he is claiming that this is already happening because of a broken system( welfare, jail, etc, etc) so he's wondering why the state is wanting to criminalize abortion. He is hard to understand but none the less, he has a strong point and has seen life in a light and through experience that we haven't, and never will,( he is a black man born and raised in predominantly black State) which has led him to his conclusions. In this interview, as I said, you have to listen closely as he is hard to understand...he explains his point further..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5o8cCGxE-s

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
^
I don't know why you quoted my post, you missed the whole point of my post.

The reality is,... the people in question are NOT responsible people, hence the Irresponsible pregnancies.

What do you suggest, have this "class" of people castrated and sterilized ?

Or allow people to be "free", and live their lives how ever they want.

Edit: I have know idea if a 3 month old fetus has any higher brain function/awareness.
And if there is, what would the fetus experience if the irresponsible mother was on crack cocaine?

Or now born with irrecoverable birth defects, and live a life of hell.

Pick one !!!

Last edited:

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
^
Once again, you are missing the point of the OP.

Its NOT about the mothers, it about the potential children's future.

Which the state is NOT being responsible either.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
^
My point always has been to help out those here who didn't understand what he was stating, that some here completely missed.

And it is NOT simply about irresponsible mothers.

Is it your point that he is completely wrong ?

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
As the guy in the OP appears to state, fix what is the problem, then abortions wouldn't have to be a possible solution.

That's my opinion on the video in the OP.

Again, the subject in the video, is NOT about abortion, so no need for me to state my opinion on that subject.

Last edited:
Top Bottom