Made with Love

SO Friendly Excuses

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Anyone have suggestions of SO friendly excuses to having;
  • a wierd smell on them (perfume, different soap smell, etc.)
  • makeup on their clothes, face, etc.
  • lateness or an explaination to whereabouts
  • removal of money from bank, piggy bank, etc.
I'm usually good with lateness type excusses, use bad traffic, car problems, needed to go to many stores to find that thing you are supposed to bring home with you.

Any other ideas?

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
jumpingjackflash said:
I was walking through Yorkdale and this crazy woman came and started throwing herself on me. I had to fight her off, it was terrible honey!

Good one, I suppose this would also explain both the perfume all over and the lipstick on the collar. :lol:

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Dapperdon said:
Here is a tip about the money thing ...if you ask your teller to only deposit a partial amount of your pay then pocket the rest rather then do a full deposit and withdraw the money ..it won't show on paper what amount you took out ..works for me because my SO has no real clue of how much I make ..won't work for direct deposit ...I hide the cash all over the place lol in 250 dollar bunches ...I even dedicate money for certain sps ..ie put 250 away and call it noirs money lol
I got problems I know ...

Priceless, but what would happen if your SO were to stumble on to your stash? :eek: How would you slip your way out of that one?

I think hiding the cash from the spouse if she is involved in the family finances is probably the toughest one to beat. Unless of course you have a job that brings in lots of cash money.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
The money thing can be beat by going to walmart and buying small stuff and getting 40.00 cash back at a time. Important though to not bring home the reciept with you.

road less traveled

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 58
Cell phone bill's is one the biggest cookie crumb clues your SO will use to cash n' dash in divorce court. Pay-as-you-go phones are an absolute must. Bell mobility used to offer them, pretty sure 7-11 stores still do. :wink:

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
road less traveled said:
Cell phone bill's is one the biggest cookie crumb clues your SO will use to cash n' dash in divorce court. Pay-as-you-go phones are an absolute must. Bell mobility used to offer them, pretty sure 7-11 stores still do. :wink:

I totally agree. Hobby phone is a must.

I mostly use traffic on 401 when I am late. It always works :D

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
GDLLover said:
Anyone have suggestions of SO friendly excuses to having;
  • a wierd smell on them (perfume, different soap smell, etc.)

• You ruined it!! I was creating a new perfume for you...a collection of your favorite scents. I was researching more at Sephora...now it will not come to pass...sigh...happy @#$'n anniversary

GDLLover said:
    [*]makeup on their clothes, face, etc.

what? were? when? oh...i decided I want to look pretty and be metrosexual.

GDLLover said:
    [*]lateness or an explaination to whereabouts

Its day light savings time silly, you have put your clock back one hour

GDLLover said:
    [*]removal of money from bank, piggy bank, etc.

I still have a god dam piggy bank, leave me alone! (and start crying and saying other self lothing stuff)

Any other ideas?

Say:
    "you're so pretty" as you present a gift (you have multiple gifts stashed and already wrapped)

Top Bottom