Made with Love

Shocking Video Of Children In Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We Will Chop Off Their Heads' For Allah

KingJ

Joined Jun 23, 2016
Messages 126

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
And Jews are the problem ?

People, smarten up.

There are whole areas of London England that are considered "no go" areas, by the government, were Shari law, is the law.

And are idiot PM has made it law, that religious terrorist acts, ISIS for example, not sure if everybody is a ware that the I in ISIS is Islam,... will NOT have the religion included in official documents regarding those terrorist attacks on Canadians.

So I guess when ISIS claims responsibility for terrorist attacks, and the terrorists yelling Allāhu akbar,...he will have to make sure to remove "ISIS" from any official documents, and what the terrorists were yelling, while murdering women and children, which as far as I'm concerned, is removing the truth.

I wounder what the idiot will have as the documents title,... "Canadians, (or Americans as the case may be), attack and murder women and children at a school"

Last edited:

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
Why is it shocking? We all know this exists and those who perpetuate it do procreate.......Anyone who follows a religion and who has children will raise those children to follow their beliefs. Children want to please those who raise and teach them, so they repeat the actions they're taught.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
cristy;n1469140 said:
Why is it shocking? We all know this exists and those who perpetuate it do procreate.......Anyone who follows a religion and who has children will raise those children to follow their beliefs. Children want to please those who raise and teach them, so they repeat the actions they're taught.

I think, and assume a lot of other people, it is that what the children are being taught, NOT how the children are responding, is of importance.

It seems you are not shocked by the the "teachings" of that Muslim society, I do understand that, and I do agree, I'm not surprised in the least that they would preach such hate.

Brings me to another point, that I tried to suggest in another thread I started.

White supremacists are simply losers, that have lost their stature in world, if they ever had one, and have to blame someone other than themselves for their shity standard of living.

Now knowing what these people are, does anybody not think that Islamic extremists have not infiltrated their web sites for example, and then in red neck speak, convinced the losers that in fact the Jews are solely to blame for their current low life status.

And Ala Akbar,... let the attacks begin.

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
^ Neither what the children are being taught or how they are responding to their teachings is shocking to me. Because as I said children absorb and react, or you could say mimic what is fed them. Children have been the unfortunate tools and victims of many political and religious wars for eons....look at the conflict in Sudan/Somalia, etc....there have been many horrendous examples of children being used as soldiers of war and representatives of religious conflict.
As far as white supremacists...I'm not sure what drives their hate, or anybodies hate for that matter. Some say people seek out groups like the white supremacists represent, to feel a sense of belonging and power...I'm sure there are a plethora of reasons tho. And I would agree, anyone who hates another because they are of a different race, or religion, is a loser and in need of help. But I think the hate that the white supremacists has towards Jews is different, than the hate for Jews that Islamic terrorists has, at least the reasons for the hate is. Although that is an interesting perspective that you mention and who knows you may be right.....The establishment of Israel and European, commercial, missionary and imperialist activities brought antisemitic ideas to the Muslims and increased it's growth in modern times, so some scholars say...but both Christians and Muslims have had conflict and ongoing hate towards Jews dating back to the 7th century, so I've read...So today could one be influencing and infiltrating the other.....why not.
And I don't believe "God is the greatest" which is what Allahu Akbar means. if he was so great he'd be stopping all this nonsense.

Top Bottom