Made with Love

She got slapped on wedding day by husband but she still married him.

JennyT

Joined Mar 5, 2019
Messages 198
Some of these women will defend the men that beat them up.
Because they support this system.
Absolutely there are 100% victims like that but not just.
If you try to save them you will be the first one they will attack to defend their husband.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
Yep, one sick culture, and we have people in Canada who have publicly stated they want Shari law to be allowed in Canada, as it is now in the UK

Anybody who publicly stated they want shari law in Canada, should be shipped back to what ever shit hole they came from.

But as long as Selfie is still in Ottawa, we need to be very watchful.

If one of these cowards were to do that in public in a civilized country like Canada, they would have the shit beat out of them.

JennyT

Joined Mar 5, 2019
Messages 198
Canada is not as civilized as we might think it is.
Child beating by relatives is allowed by law, although many countries have already made it illegal.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
JennyT;n1467958 said:
Canada is not as civilized as we might think it is.
Child beating by relatives is allowed by law, although many countries have already made it illegal.

Actually ,... no, even parents are not allowed to beat their children, in Canada, by law.
Although this is relatively recent law, there NEVER was a law in Canada condoning beating ANY child in Canada, being a civilized country, up until now, anyway

Unless Selfie has made shari law an option in Canada, behind our backs, to make beating young females acceptable.

As it is in London England.

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
Joined Nov 22, 2016
Messages 1,220
ROBERTSON;n1468112 said:
That's because you are a man, not a sniveling coward piece of shit.

And the really sad part is the other animals standing around not only let it happen but the applauded him for it.
Beating a child and then having sex with her is not religion!
If you can honestly say in public that you agree with this you are a sick bastard hiding behind religion!

DILLIGAF

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
DILLIGAF;n1468114 said:
And the really sad part is the other animals standing around not only let it happen but the applauded him for it.
Beating a child and then having sex with her is not religion!
If you can honestly say in public that you agree with this you are a sick bastard hiding behind religion!

DILLIGAF

They wouldn't say that in public in civilized countries like Canada, so far anyway.
And as far as the religion aspect, quite true what you are stating, these scum are simply using religion as a cover for their inadequacies.

JennyT

Joined Mar 5, 2019
Messages 198
ROBERTSON;n1467982 said:
Actually ,... no, even parents are not allowed to beat their children, in Canada, by law.
Although this is relatively recent law, there NEVER was a law in Canada condoning beating ANY child in Canada, being a civilized country, up until now, anyway

Unless Selfie has made shari law an option in Canada, behind our backs, to make beating young females acceptable.

As it is in London England.

In Canada, parents may use physical force to discipline their children, including spanking, but there are several restrictions. Section 43 of the Criminal Code provides that parents may use "reasonable" force as a form of discipline.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
JennyT;n1468497 said:
In Canada, parents may use physical force to discipline their children, including spanking, but there are several restrictions. Section 43 of the Criminal Code provides that parents may use "reasonable" force as a form of discipline.

I stand corrected, but I will guarantee, no teacher today in Canada would even consider psychically disciplining a student, because of the legal ramifications.

I know of cases that parents were visited by government authorities and even LE when children mentioned psychical discipline to their friends and teachers.

I made the ASSumption based on some court cases, that I obviously didn't research.

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
Parent or spouse,.. if you feel you need to hit or physically overtake someone to make them understand you, then you are in the wrong. Physical violence only teaches physical violence.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
cristy;n1468529 said:
Parent or spouse,.. if you feel you need to hit or physically overtake someone to make them understand you, then you are in the wrong. Physical violence only teaches physical violence.

I agree with you.
I can not think of any reason to strike out in anger.

Stubby

Joined Jan 20, 2011
Messages 566
JennyT;n1468497 said:

Hey,thanks for sharing.

About this Discussion

42 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom