Made with Love

She got slapped on wedding day by husband but she still married him.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
A culture is NOT a race, degrading a Catholic or a Muslim, is NOT racism.

The term has been made absolutely useless, by the self appointed.

So does this mean you are comfortable with this kind of abuse of women,... ?

I know acid facials and butchering of women who don't bow to the males of their culture is in the rise in Canada, but that does NOT make it acceptable.

Forcing women who immigrate to Canada to completely cover themselves, so infidels can not be allowed to observe them, is that what you would consider racism ?

Last edited:

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,239
You're not wrong. It's definitely a cultural thing. Unfortunately, some cultures have yet to evolve to modern global standards of acceptable behavior, and this type of abuse remain commonplace and strangely acceptable to most within the cultural circle itself. Only time will solve these issues as cultures must typically evolve from within.

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
Yep, one sick culture, and we have people in Canada who have publicly stated they want Shari law to be allowed in Canada, as it is now in the UK

Anybody who publicly stated they want shari law in Canada, should be shipped back to what ever shit hole they came from.

But as long as Selfie is still in Ottawa, we need to be very watchful.

If one of these cowards were to do that in public in a civilized country like Canada, they would have the shit beat out of them.
Very typical of Robertson. Blame Muslims for all the problems that women experience through. As opposed to the fact that misogyny is a systemic issue.

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
A culture is NOT a race, degrading a Catholic or a Muslim, is NOT racism.

The term has been made absolutely useless, by the self appointed.

So does this mean you are comfortable with this kind of abuse of women,... ?

I know acid facials and butchering of women who don't bow to the males of their culture is in the rise in Canada, but that does NOT make it acceptable.

Forcing women who immigrate to Canada to completely cover themselves, so infidels can not be allowed to observe them, is that what you would consider racism ?
Are you a Muslim? Have you been to any Muslim countries? Have you talked to a Muslim? Or are you basing your unfounded racist bullshit from some right-wing news source created by imperialistic white men who are also misogynists themselves?

Stop acting like you're some "divine gentleman" because you want to beat the snot out of a Muslim for being a potential woman-beater. You yourself could as well be a woman-beater.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
Typical for you, making up lies about what I have supposedly stated, but that is usual for you.

And your assumption I was taking about Muslims, RE: acid facials and men butchering women, says a lot about how you regard Muslims, rather sick of you, don't you think ?

And can you EVER enter a discussion without making it personal, but I guess when you have NOTHING intelligent to post, thats all you have.

Does make sense though, considering your considerable neurological defects,... happy now ?

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
Typical for you, making up lies about what I have supposedly stated, but that is usual for you.

And your assumption I was taking about Muslims, RE: acid facials and men butchering women, says a lot about how you regard Muslims, rather sick of you, don't you think ?

And can you EVER enter a discussion without making it personal, but I guess when you have NOTHING intelligent to post, thats all you have.

Does make sense though, considering your considerable neurological defects,... happy now ?
You said "Shari Law" (I'm going to assume you meant Sharia Law). Sorry to disappoint you but I know how to put 2 and 2 together. If you're not talking about Muslims then who are you talking about? And you went on about how "degrading a Catholic or Muslim is not racism". Lol. Do you ever think out of that pathetic insignificant brain of yours?

Typical deflection tactic you're making Robertson - "I'm not a racist, you're the real racist, wahh wahh wahh". Of course, most racists will never admit to being racists.

Last edited:

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
1st you dig up a 2 YEAR old post, and then confirm once again, you know NOTHING about the subject.

And then again, you confirm how out of touch you are with reality, by claiming that Catholicism defines a race.

To help you out once again , you seem to need this regularly,...

,... "race as “a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits.”

Next you are going to claim gays are a race, and lesbians, another race, and maybe THEY are another race.

By your thought process, using that term lightly,... we are creating new "races" every few months.

But please do keep it up, you are hilarious.

Last edited:

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
So it's okay for you to discriminate against Muslims because you *technically* don't consider them as a race? Nice loophole you're making! Let's say that I do consider gays as a "race". Then what? You're going to continue treating them like crap because you'll just make the halfassed "I'm not a racist!" excuse while ignoring the fact that you're also a homophobe?

All you have proved is that you're not a racist, but rather, you are an Islamophobe. In reality though you are both; you're both a racist, and an Islamophobe.

How about I just make things plain and simple, Robertson. You are a bigot, a white supremacist, a queerphobe, and a misogynist. You are a toxic bag of ass.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
So it's okay for you to discriminate against Muslims because you *technically* don't consider them as a race? Nice loophole you're making! Let's say that I do consider gays as a "race". Then what? You're going to continue treating them like crap because you'll just make the halfassed "I'm not a racist!" excuse while ignoring the fact that you're also a homophobe?

All you have proved is that you're not a racist, but rather, you are an Islamophobe. In reality though you are both; you're both a racist, and an Islamophobe.

How about I just make things plain and simple, Robertson. You are a bigot, a white supremacist, a queerphobe, and a misogynist. You are a toxic bag of ass.
I'm going to try and help you out by preceding by item/subject,... obviously you need help.
- 1st, I don't "technically" consider a religious person that follows a religion a race ?
"technically",... just what the hell does that mean ?
It sounds like YOU consider yourself a "race", and maybe thats what you have wanted all along along.
Somebody who unfortunately is born with birth defects, should be considered as belonging to a new race, the Defect Race ?
Disgusting

- The Gay Race,... were do you come up with this shit about me "treating Gays like crap" ?
-Being a Islamophobe,... let me help you out again, if anybody states that they are not in favour of religions, does NOT make them a "racist", once again,...Catholicism is NOT a race
I dislike ALL religions, religions have caused the bulk of suffering on this planet.
Just how long would that Bull Shit last if governments made indoctrinating children illegal, which it should be.
I do realize that is a little complicated for you, but care to guess.

Finally, you have no grounds to accuse me of any of your insults,... but thats just you.

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
I'm going to try and help you out by preceding by item/subject,... obviously you need help.
- 1st, I don't "technically" consider a religious person that follows a religion a race ?
"technically",... just what the hell does that mean ?
It sounds like YOU consider yourself a "race", and maybe thats what you have wanted all along along.
Somebody who unfortunately is born with birth defects, should be considered as belonging to a new race, the Defect Race ?
Disgusting

- The Gay Race,... were do you come up with this shit about me "treating Gays like crap" ?
-Being a Islamophobe,... let me help you out again, if anybody states that they are not in favour of religions, does NOT make them a "racist", once again,...Catholicism is NOT a race
I dislike ALL religions, religions have caused the bulk of suffering on this planet.
Just how long would that Bull Shit last if governments made indoctrinating children illegal, which it should be.
I do realize that is a little complicated for you, but care to guess.

Finally, you have no grounds to accuse me of any of your insults,... but thats just you.
Robertson logic: "Blah blah blah I'm not a racist because I shit on Muslims, disabled people, and LGBTQIA+ people, but it's okay, they're not considered "races" so I'm free to shit on them as much as I want blah blah blah"

Congrats, you just spent a total of five posts proving that you're not a racist, while actually 1) yes you actually are a racist, and 2) being a homophobe, Islamophobe, and an ablist doesn't make you any better than being a racist.

Let that sink into your tiny insignificant brain for a while.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
Robertson logic: "Blah blah blah I'm not a racist because I shit on Muslims, disabled people, and LGBTQIA+ people, but it's okay, they're not considered "races" so I'm free to shit on them as much as I want blah blah blah"

Congrats, you just spent a total of five posts proving that you're not a racist, while actually 1) yes you actually are a racist, and 2) being a homophobe, Islamophobe, and an ablist doesn't make you any better than being a racist.

Let that sink into your tiny insignificant brain for a while.
Since you aren't posting with ANY logic, but with constant lies,... its obvious you suffer from,...

"Heterophobia definition is - irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against heterosexual people."

And to help us out even more, what "race" do you consider your self to be ?

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,239
Wow. Crimson digs deep and goes with the old 'I know you are, but what am I?!' response. Classic 1937 move. Crowd goes wild! How can Robertson ever hope to compete with this level of sophistication and intellect. Stay tuned folks... If Roberston can by some small mercy regroup and mount a defence, looks like we could have the makings of a real barn-burner on our hands. Don't touch that dial! We'll be right back after this message from our beloved sponsor, Preparation H.

'If you've been reamed out by a Crimson Angel, there's nothing better than Preparation H to soothe your battered and bloodied male ego! Get some today - your asshole will thank you!'

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
Since you aren't posting with ANY logic, but with constant lies,... its obvious you suffer from,...

"Heterophobia definition is - irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against heterosexual people."

And to help us out even more, what "race" do you consider your self to be ?
Teeheehee yes I'm a heterophobe. I'm a PROUD heterophobe. :D

What are you going to do, ally yourself with Boston's "straight pride parade" and start a witch hunt against me? Go ahead, I fucking dare you. :)

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
Wow. Crimson digs deep and goes with the old 'I know you are, but what am I?!' response. Classic 1937 move. Crowd goes wild! How can Robertson ever hope to compete with this level of sophistication and intellect. Stay tuned folks... If Roberston can by some small mercy regroup and mount a defence, looks like we could have the makings of a real barn-burner on our hands. Don't touch that dial! We'll be right back after this message from our beloved sponsor, Preparation H.

'If you've been reamed out by a Crimson Angel, there's nothing better than Preparation H to soothe your battered and bloodied male ego! Get some today - your asshole will thank you!'
You made more sense with that gibberish post than any other posts you made in the past. Congrats! Keep it up!

I was totally wrong thinking you could never pass Grade 2, but you did it! :) Yayyy! :D

Oh geez where are my manners? Hi Demien. Long time no see. How's life? Have you finally figured out how to use that toothbrush and bar of soap? How's your little drippy-dick obsessed puppet with 99 other aliases doing?

Last edited:

About this Discussion

42 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom